Wednesday 28 March 2012

April, Part Six

April nodded at my words and we went upstairs to the bedroom. Once there she turned to face me, adopting that quite delightful head slightly down posture that freshly spanked females often have. Standing in front of her I stroked her flanks gently and then turned her around so that her roasted rear end was on display, before gently, every so gently, pushing her onto the bed. April lay there quite submissively with her feet on the floor and her upper body resting on the bed awaiting my next move. I remember that she put a fist into her mouth when I used my middle finger to open up the lips to her pussy and then slowly entered her with the digit.

"You are wet," I told her, stating the obvious, I suppose.

April moaned slightly but other than that she made no sound as I slowly fingered her until the pussy was slick enough to take my cock. These things should not be hurried, so I let my finger move around inside her whilst I admired my handiwork on her bottom. I have to be honest and say that it was one of my finer spankings so there was plenty to admire.

Once her opening had become juicy enough for my tastes, I quickly stripped myself naked, took my cock in my hand and placed it firmly in the gate to paradise. I pushed the head inside April's pussy and then moved it backwards and forwards until it became thoroughly wet from her juices. Then I slowly pushed it deeper inside her, withdrawing after each thrust before pushing back to go deeper and deeper inside her until my sword was buried up to its hilt in her welcoming flesh.

Then I fucked her. Holding her hips I levered my cock into her, pulling back on her body as my meat was driven into her helpless, yielding body. I heard April groan deeply as she began to receive her fucking, and then she placed her palms on either side of her body, above her head, and lifted herself up slightly, with her head held back.

"Christ, it's hard," she moaned. "You are having me, aren't you? Tell me what you are doing to me," she begged.

"Giving you a good fucking, and looking at your bottom; your nice, red bottom, while I give you my cock," I replied, between clenched teeth.

"You smacked me very hard - I can still feel your hand on my bottom."

"Do as you are told in future and it won't happen again," was all I said.

"You like being in control, don't you?"

"I am in control. I give the orders, just like I do the fucking."

April let out a long gasp at my words and I felt her pussy muscles clench as my cock was rammed into her. I paused with the head just inside her lips and then I drove it into her body, slowly and remorselessly, until it was buried inside her as far as it would go. Another pause, and then I repeated the action, slowly but surely building up the fuck rhythm until I had reached a good killing speed.

Then I lost control. All my muscles relaxed no matter how hard I tried to hold them  closed and I felt the surge of hot cream begin to surge upwards from balls that had suddenly become too heavy and full. From somewhere below me I heard April let out a scream of animal pleasure as I began to pump my juices out into her eager body.

I collapsed on top of her, all energies spent. April complained loudly as my belly pressed into her sorely tried rump and ever the white man I moved to one side and lay next to her. Give her credit because she had the decency to nod her thanks and then we both just remained stationary for some long minutes until we had recovered from the bout.

Eventually April began to move and I took that as a sign for a kiss so I moved towards her and kissed her on the lips. She smiled as we broke apart and stood up to stretch herself cat-like at the side of the bed.

"We have to get a move on," she said. "Do you want a quick shower?"

I must be honest and say that it was not what I had been expecting, but I told her to go first and when she returned just a very short while later I toddled off and let the shower's cooling stream do its work on my sweating frame. When I returned to the bedroom it was to find April dressed and ready to go. She looked at her watch in a non too subtle way to encourage me to get a  move on so I pulled my clothes over my body and was then ushered downstairs and out of the house. before I really had time to get my brain into gear she had given me a peck on the cheek, said her goodbyes and climbed into her Jaguar and driven off, leaving me very confused indeed.

To be continued.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...