Tuesday 27 March 2012

April, Part Five

I administered a dozen or so hard smacks on alternate buttock cheeks, each one delivered with all the force of my arm behind it. April twisted and squealed every time that my hard male palm cracked across her soft feminine bottom, so I knew that my ministrations were having their effect.

"Let me go," she muttered between clenched teeth.

I paused for a moment at that and wondered to myself why women almost always say the same thing when having their behaviour modified across a man's knee? You would think that someone would come up with something original, but no, it is always either April's comment or the "It hurts" routine. As my arm rose and fell remorselessly I can remember that I smiled to myself at the thought that perhaps April might come out with the other hackneyed phrase.

"This is hurting! Not stop it because I am being serious now," she said, thus proving that women really do need to work on their dialogue so as not to become completely predictable.

Of course any man who stops a spanking just because the mouthy little madam on the receiving end demands that of him is really so retarded as to be beyond salvation. Let a woman go at a moment like that and she will scream blue murder. No, the only thing to do is redouble the effort and lay on the smacks with a will and a great deal of enthusiasm until the insolence is broken.

That is exactly what I proceeded to do. Each smack landed on the target area as if a metronome was keeping time. First the left cheek and then the right received a visit from my hand before I returned to the left and starting again. I spanked on and on until April's bottom became the colour of a ripe tomato and her wriggles gradually ceased to be quite so violent as slowly the power of my right arm smacked the fight out of her.

Sensing that this was happening I decreased the speed at which the smacks were administered, but increased their severity. To be honest, my arm was beginning to ache and my palm was stinging, so I was rather keen to bring the matter to a suitable conclusion. I might add that my cock had hardened noticeably thanks to April's wriggling about over it, and that was probably the main reason why I wanted to bring the spanking to a close. April had taken the hand, now it was time for her to get the cock, just as soon as her silly defiance was broken.

"Please," she whimpered, and that was the first time that she had pleaded instead of demanded, so I knew that the end was near as my hand continued its remorseless descent onto her sore, swollen and red buttocks.

"Please let me go. Please, I'll do whatever you want. Please just make it stop, I am very sorry," April pleaded. Then she burst bursting into tears, and lay across my knee totally still, with only her buttocks twitching at each smack as it landed.

I looked down at the wretched woman that I had just corrected. "I hope that I am not going to get any more lip from you," I said firmly.

"No, you won't, I promise," she replied.

"Good, I said, and followed that up with a final flurry of hard smacks just to remind madam of who was in control in that house. Then I dumped her on the floor and sat back as she lay on the carpet, utterly defeated, sobbing bitter tears of remorse and clutching her well spanked bottom in both hands.

April slowly began to calm down and her near hysterical sobs turned to sniffles before she sat up to look at me through tears-clouded eyes. I smiled as her bottom touched the carpet and she winced before moving her body to one side so that her weight was taken on her legs which she tucked underneath her.

I reached down and stroked my cock, very slowly and obviously. "April," I said at length. "You know that this needs your attention, don't you?"

She nodded quickly and began to get to her feet. As she did that I stood up as well and I reached out for her, guessing correctly as it turned out, that her legs would be unsteady. April wrapped her arms around me and we stood there quietly for a moment until the shaking in her body had stopped.

"Please don't smack me again," she said quietly.

I took her hand and placed it over my cock. She stroked it through my trousers as I spoke to her. "I won't have to spank you again because you are going to be a good girl, now," I told her.

April nodded by way of reply.

"Time for bed," I told her firmly.

To be continued.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...