Monday 20 February 2012

Maria de la Luz, Part Seven

Holding Luz firmly by the arm I marched her across what could loosely be called the garden, but which was actually a very small field with animals in it. The property was surrounded by a high wall with the house itself forming part of the back wall. The main entrance where we had been standing was in the front wall and between that entrance and the house was about twenty-five yards or so of greenery. I noted that on my left as I half dragged Luz back to the house there was a small pigsty with the family piglet in it. It was still spring, remember, so the creature had only just been installed and was being fattened up for the Christmas festivities. To the right and against that wall were the chicken coops, and in the middle of it all the family cow was mooing lowly. All in all it was a fairly typical Mexican set-up, complete as to a house that was little more than a slab of breeze-block with a cement roof.

I walked Luz up the two steps that led to the veranda that ran along the whole front of the building and was pleased to see that someone had installed a wicker sofa, obviously so that people could sit outside on sultry Mexican evenings. The evening was going to get very hot indeed under Luz's skirt, and the sofa looked like the ideal place to do it. Without further ado I sat down and pulled the wretched girl over my lap so that the show could begin.

Luz was giggling delightfully and had been ever since she realised what my intentions towards her were. Not that I blamed her because the previous attempts to punish her had not exactly been resounding successes, had they? This time things were going to be different, but I did not try to stop madam's hysterics, which is anything got worse as I flipped up her denim skirt to reveal a lusciously red rum, gift wrapped as it were, in frilly white cotton panties. I paused for a moment to take in the sight, and to make sure that Luz's hands were firmly held out of the way of her bottom, and then I calmly peeled down her frillies, still without saying a word.

Luz let out a giggly yelp as she felt the spring breeze hit her bare nether regions, but that quickly turned to one of outrage as my haard palm cracked down across her bottom to leave a delightful hand print that was only just visible on her permanently red bottom.

"That bloody hurts! Stop it right now because I don't like it so hard!" All of the things that the silly bitch could have said to me at that moment that was probably the worst of all. If she had tried a bit of pleading then I might have been tempted to let her off with a tickling, but as soon as she had finished making her demands I quite simply raised my hand above my head and brought it down as hard as I could on her bottom.

Then I gave her another dozen or so to grow on. I was not very angry so I did not deliver a blisteringly fast spanking, but it was methodical with each smack delivered just on the spot that I wanted it to be and each one aiming to hurt the naughty little girl as much as possible.

Believe me when I say that she howled like a banshee. Never have I had a woman across my knee make such a racket. Even the cow looked up as if she was wondering what was going on at the house. Luckily there was a high wall all around the property, but I have often wondered if anyone passing by heard the screams. If they did they carried on walking in the best traditions of Mexico, and I was left to continue the disciplining of Luz in peace. Well, peace is a relative concept because I had to ignore the ear-splitting screams that we coming from her, but I am sure that you understand what I mean.

As well as screaming her head off, Luz was also wriggling like a slippery eel, but she was not the first recalcitrant female to go across my knee so aside from holding her wrists in the small of her back I had also cocked my right thigh over both her legs to hold them down. Luz could wriggle all that she wanted but all she could actually do was twitch from side to side and clench and unclench her buttock cheeks to try and reduce the size of the target area.

"Please! Please! I will do what you want, just stop it, please," Luz began to blubber like a naughty girl should as all the anger was finally spanked out of her.

"I will do exactly what I want, and what I want is to teach you a lesson that you will not forget," I told her as I continued the spanking.

"Please," was all she could whimper by way of reply, before she finally burst into tears.

With a final flurry of spanks I brought the correction to a close, but I did not allow Luz to rise at once. I left her across my knee to blubber ans whimper for a moment or two and then when I judged that the time was right I sat her on my knee and left her to finish sniffling.

"I hope that you fully understand which one of us in control around here," I told her.

Luz nodded her head and then rather spoiled the effect by trying to reach down to pull her knickers up to cover herself. I knocker her hands away and placed my hand in a proprietorial  way over her bottom. Then I smacked it twice, watching her face to gauge the reaction as I did it. Luz tried to defend her bottom with eh hands, but I pushed them away.

"Do you want to go back across my knee?

"No, please, no, " she cried.

"Then keep your hands out of the way when I have decided to smack you," I told her.

Luz folded her hands in her lap and closed her eyes tightly, but not tightly enough to stop the tears from rolling down her face, as I administered another half dozen sound smacks to her admittedly well tried rear end.

I decided that enough was enough and I sat back with my hand idly stroking the bottom that I had just corrected and waited patently until Luz had finished her theatrical performance.

"Are we clear about who makes demands and who doesn't? That was my question eventually, and Luz had the common sense to just nod her head in acquiescence.

With that the spanking was finally at an end and as I stood Luz up so that she could hold her bottom and try to rub the fire out of it I realised that I was nursing a very serious blue-veiner inside my trousers.

Which meant that the fucking was about to begin.

To be continued.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...