Tuesday 21 February 2012

Maria de la Luz, Part Eight

You can say what you like, but for me there is only one thing finer than the sight of a freshly spanked female, and that is fucking a freshly spanked female. Especially taking her from the rear, doggie-style, so that her well-reddened rump is on display. The only problem that I have when mounting a woman in such a way is to hold back the juices, as they almost immediately want to start flowing, as I consider my handiwork.

Not just the rump display, either. There is the very important matter of the girl and her apre spank attitude that also sets me off. The utter and complete submission that a girl who has just been allowed to rise from a good hard spanking displays is one that would gladden the heart of the most jaded of men, and I for one never tire of enjoying the spectacle.

I decided to enjoy a spot of al fresco fucking that day. The roof of the house extended above the patio and was held upright by concrete pillars which ran down to the massive concrete slab that was the house's foundations. A low wooden wall had been put in place between the pillars and I decided that it made for an excellent place to bend Luz over to take my cock. So I climbed to my feet and walked her the two or three paces from the sofa to the wall and gave her a slight push so that her body fell over it.

"No, not here, please," she said quietly as she realised what my intention was. "We can go into my bedroom if you want."

I lifted her skirt for the second time that day and left it hanging over her waist. Luz had somehow managed to get her knickers most of the way up, but I could not remember her doing that. Not that it mattered because I simply placed my fingers inside the elastic and hauled the panties down to below her knees, From there they dropped of their own accord to Luz's ankles.

That was it - my brain switched off and my cock took over all my bodily functions. As I unhooked my belt and dropped my trousers with one hand I was busy licking the middle finger of the other and sliding it into Luz's readily available slit. Why says that men are unable to multi-task?

I fingered her until she became juicy and receptive, all the while rubbing the head of my cock against her well smacked bottom. Then as soon as she was ready I placed the cock head into the starting gate and pushed it home in one swift movement. 

Luz gasped as my meat entered her body and her buttocks shivered in anticipation of the fucking to come. Other than that one gasp she hardly made any sound at all when I was riding her, a situation in stark contrast to the racket that she had treated me to when undergoing her richly deserved spanking.

I grabbed the yop of the wooden fence in both hands and used it to lever myself into her body so that I was able to quickly build up a good fucking rhythm. Luz thrust her hips backwards in time with my inward strokes and within moments we had built up a good head of steam that would quickly take us to our final destination.

Looking down I saw not only my cock, pistoning away in and out of Luz's helpless body, but her swollen, red buttocks that were now quivering under the onslaught from my cock, but which had only recently quivered under my hard punishing palm. I threw back my head and let out a roar of triumph as I plunged my meat into her.

The fucking did not last long. It just had to end because I was so very ready to shoot that all the self control in the world could not hold my juices back. I felt deep inside my balls that heavy sensation that lets a man know that he is within seconds of filling a girl's belly with his cream. Then, starting near the balls and ending up almost at the cockhead, each muscle relaxes as the hot surging torrent makes its way upwards towards it goal.

As my juices flowed out I made a final killing thrust deep into Luz's waiting body so that the spurt would lap against her cervix as I shot my load deep inside her. Then I pulled back and quickly pushed my cock right in up to the hilt again so that the rich seed could flood inside her body which is as it should be.

We were both left panting, but as soon as I could draw breath I sent Luz on her way with a pat to the rump which I was pleased to see made her wince. To my surprise and delight she quickly returned with a damp cloth to wipe my cock with, something which not all Mexican girls have been trained to do. I always regard little things like that as a sign that a girl has been well brought up, and I gave Luz a peck on the cheek as she scampered off to the bathroom to perform her own ablutions.

We duly went off to the fair and I duly spent more money than I had intended on Luz that day. That said, she had earned it so the contents of a wallet at times like that are neither here nor there. Give her credit, not only for being a damned fine fuck, but also for being as good as gold when we got to Texcoco. She even managed to keep her finely honed sense of mockery under control when I took her into a cockfight and the bird which I was assured was the gamest in town, turned out to be good for nothing more than chicken soup. Which funnily enough is what its owner did with the carcass after the victor in that bout had finished kicking the luckless creature to death. Serves me right for gambling, I suppose.

To be concluded.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...