Wednesday 22 June 2011

Editor or editrix wanted urgently

As many of you will know I have written my memoirs under the title of  A Spanking Good Life. The manuscript runs to 65,500 words and has to be submitted to the publisher on Sunday evening. I have just given it a final dusting, but I am looking for volunteers who will read through it and see if they can spot any grammatical howlers, or stylistic errors.

This is your chance to be an editor or editrix, ladies and gentlemen. Just drop me a line and I will send you the MS as an e-mail attachment. All I ask is that you get your comments back to me by Saturday at the latest.

What do you get out of this? Aside from my undying love, of course, you get to read the book before anyone else and you can look forward to a free signed copy when it is published. Er, that's it...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...