Friday 4 March 2011

Thought for the day: why are there so many tossers around?

Not the funniest of cartoons is it? Raven posted it at her place last night because she was at a loss for something to put up, and you have to admit that the best you can say about it is that it is sort of amusing.

The problem is that a blogger called Michael then decided to give her grief over the image and Raven spent the whole of today having the fucking vapours and has now deleted her posting. I tell you - I haven't seen such hysteria since Great Aunt Maggie got her left tit caught in the mangler. Anyway, to cut a long and boring story short my whole day has been a waste and it looks like my plans to get to the swill shop are probably going to have to be forgotten about as well. All because I need to hold Raven's fucking hand; all because of this cunt.

Reading his old wank the first thing that strikes any genuine man is what a complete and utter tosser this loser is.The pathetic attack he launches on another man, with a level of obsequiousness towards bloody women that would be embarrassing in  a head waiter, but from a so called dominant man? Do me a fucking favour...

I have posted about Marina a bit this week. When she got pregnant with what would become my second or third son - depending if the rumour of a Rhodesian offspring turns out to be true or not - my wife screamed at me, wanting to know if I was ever going to be faithful? I told her that if she wanted faithfulness in a male she should get a fucking dog. I am a man and I shag; I am not a pussy whipped little batty boy, pathetically begging for favours.

Do me a favour, tosspot? Fuck off and die. Well, the dying is not strictly speaking necessary, but the fucking off part most certainly is.

7 comments:

Punter said...

You're having fun I see. Got any new videos? Well, not new in the sense of just been made, but new in the sense that you have only just got them. You know what I mean.

Pub was good tonight, New barmaid with tits that will knock your eyes out. I'm off to bed.

Uncle Nick said...

Yeah, fucking tell me about it.

I've got Canings and Cold Showers in an edited form. I have reduced it to 20 minutes of pretty much pure action. It stars Sophie Fennington and what a loss to the trade it was when she stopped bending over.

I like your monicker, by the way.

Anonymous said...

Do you still see that Marina? Lovely arse on it I must say. I would want to carry on seeing if I were you.

Punter said...

Thank you. I call myself all sorts of things around the web depending on where I am commenting, but I am one of your punters so the name is apt.

I see that Canings and cold showers is out, but I already have it in the collection. Great video isn't it?

So what was the row about? More to the point who won?

Uncle Nick said...

Lovely arse, shame about the attitudes. Women in general are annoying creatures, but Marina took first prize in driving me nuts.

Who won? Who cares? I get told by Raven that she is upset by some cunt, I tell her to forget it, but she can't. So I turn on the aggression and go after said cunt and now it is all my fucking fault.

As I said, women are annoying creatures.

Anonymous said...

I know that Uncle Nick, what man doesn't? You just have to develop a selective deafness and ignore what comes out of their mouths. Pretty soon all that will come out will be about the royal wedding so I reckon earplugs are going to be needed.

Marina looks tasty to me though. Well tasty and I would love to give her one. I don't suppose that you could send me her phone number?

Uncle Nick said...

Under normal circumstances I would be happy to provide you with a poke and Marina with some money, but I just don't trust the little bitch not to play games these days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...