Tuesday 1 March 2011

Marina's Spanking, Part Two

I loaded Marina into my car and headed off the short distance to Tlalpan and its famous hotels. For those of you who don't know much about Latin types all you really need to know is that they live in enormous family groups where privacy is at a premium. Thus the lovers' hotels which rent rooms por un rato - for a short while - usually three hours. Contrary to what you may think most of these places are light, spacious and very clean, and the one that I had in mind provided a perfect setting in which to teach a young lady to arrive on time in future.

The car was parked in the underground car park and I decanted Marina from the car and marched her slowly to the short flight of stairs that led to reception. We had to walk slowly because Marina was trying to dawdle when she wasn't pulling away from me. A firm smack to the rump had her wincing, but put paid to most of her antics and at least I could get her to reception. Once there I paid for the room, collected the key, took Marina by the arm again and walked her to the the lift.

Our room was on the third floor and was fairly typical of the Tlalpan hotels - I sometimes get the feeling that they are all built to a standard pattern. A large bathroom led off to the left of the main door as we walked in, then a short passage with a mirror and table taking up one wall, and finally the bedroom itself with about half the space taken up with the giant king sized bed that had a mirror in the ceiling above it. At the foot was an armchair and on the other wall a a dressing table and stool. That was about it, as you can forget closets and coat hangers in those places since nobody brings any luggage.

Marina started to giggle, rather deliciously I thought, as she looked at the bed.

"What are you going to do?" she asked, although she already knew the answer.

"I am going to put you over my knee, lift up your skirt, take down your panties, and then smack your bare bottom very hard," I told her, trying my best not to smile.

Marina stuck her lower lip over the upper one. She looked so funny that I could stop laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"You look like a moose," I told her.

"A moose? How do they look?"

I stuck out my lower lip by way of an answer and Marina dissolved into a fit of giggles. She shook her head and then wrapped her arms around my neck.
"I am going to call you Moose," I said. And I did, too, and still do to this day.

"But don't spank me... At least not very hard," Marina pleaded, doing her best not to show her excitement.

"Listen to me, young lady," I replied, trying my best to be stern. "I decide when you are going to be spanked, I decide how hard it will be, and I decide when it is over - understand?"

Marina went back into moose mode, with the lower lip firmly planted above its counterpart above. She tried to dig her heels into the carpet so I just grabbed that arm of her once again and stepped backwards until my legs rested against the bed. Then I sat down pulling the Moose over my left thigh, and immediately locking her thighs in position with my right leg. As I did that I brushed her dress up and once she was firmly locked into position I calmly raised the dress to reveal an exquisitely rounded bottom, tightly encased in black bikini panties. These I peeled down to mid thigh and was rewarded with a yelp and squeal as the frothy confections were lowered to leave Marina's red-brown bottom unprotected.

I gave the bottom a friendly pat - well, I thought it was friendly, but Marina obviously didn't as she yelped a protest and tried to cover her bottom with a hand. Silly girl as it was the work of a moment to take her wrist in my free hand and fold it into the small of her back.

"No, now, we can't have you covering your bottom, can we? How can I spank you if your hand is in the way?" I thought that my questions were quite reasonable, and still do come to think about it, but all Marina did was wriggle like an eel across my lap, all the while giggling and complaining in equal measures. Females - what can you do with them?

Well, what I did with that particular female was spank her, not to soundly, but firmly enough to teach her who wore the trousers in that budding relationship. I remember giving her six vigorous slaps, alternating first one cheek and then the other, and pausing between each smack to let the sensation creep into Marina's flesh as I took control of her across my knee.

"I hurts!"

"Of course it hurts, you silly girl," I told her, ever the teacher to my young pupil.

"Then stop it," Marina yelped, wriggling like a very wet and slippery eel indeed to break free.

"Remember what I told you? I decide when your spanking is over," I said, landing a further half dozen smacks on those luscious bottom cheeks. I wasn't angry with her, not really, but I still don't think it did her any harm to think that her behaviour had earned her a sounder spanking than would otherwise have been the case.

Marina stopped struggling and lay across my knee like a good girl should, so I brought her spanking to a close. She had received about a dozen smacks, firmly laid on, but not punitively so and was grinning broadly when I let her up. Give the girl credit but she gave me a lovely kiss and then put her arms around my neck.

I reached behind her and slowly unzipped her dress. Standing Marina up meant that it fell to the floor and the lady stepped out of it. I picked the garment up and by the time I looked up I saw that she had already unhooked her own bra, having already discarded her panties. Without further ado Marina then climbed into bed.

"Are you going to keep me waiting long?"

I couldn't believe the question, nor the saucy tone in her voice, from what I had fondly imagined to be a sweet little girl who had maybe had at most a couple of lovers in her life. I must have said as much to Marina who promptly began to count off the number of cocks that she had ridden thus far - at least it gave me time to get undressed  and clamber into bed. The problem was that she still didn't shut up about her previous rides...

"And then there was Pedro, he's at la Universidad del Valle now, and he is very, very Catholic and gets horribly upset at what we do together. He want to be a priest and I think he worries that I may send him to hell, or something. . ."

On and on she rattled and the only way to shut such a woman up is to fuck her so I did. I pushed Marina onto her back, climbed aboard her and placed my cock in her hand.

"Oh, you're ready," she squealed, gripping my hardness firmly. "So am I," she announced, placing my cock into the entrance to paradise.

We made love, and it was quite simply wonderful. There was no hurry and we talked as we fucked, with Marina breaking off from time to time to nibble my neck, something which I find irresistible, but which almost every other woman has had to be told to do, but which Marina did instinctively - I told you that she was made for the bedroom, didn't I?

We were together for some years and still keep in touch from time to time. I helped her find work as an English teacher and she quickly began to supplement that with activities of a more intimate nature involving the wealthy executives that she taught. Today she divides her time between Mexico City and Miami, where she spends about a week every month, as the very personal assistant to an American businessman.

Let's wish her luck, shall we?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the last time you spanked was... OMG, perhaps 1999? And still, I liked the two posts but I hate the silly spankings. I think sometimes the spanker enjoys it in a different way when he is aware that "the spankee" is actually not getting pleasure per se but a real punishment.
Let the experts have a say.
M.

Uncle Nick said...

We appear to have an authentic moose around the place. Obviously seeking to curry favour following her latest bout of madness back in December. What can I say, that didn't take long, did it?

1999 was the last time you were over my knee? No, it was about 2005 - that day we went to bed as my payment for spending a whole fucking day with you and your bloody mother in that government office. At least in those days you paid your dues, unlike your attitude these days. Anyway, you were giving it tongue about something or other so I spanked you to shut you up.

You are right about spanking as punishment. As I have always said, spanking turns me on but I would do it anyway if provoked by some wretched female. I suppose it is nice if they get turned on by the event, but not all that important just so long as they do as they are told afterwards. Afterwards involves a bed, as you will remember...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...