Tuesday 1 March 2011

TV Spankings: Love Me Not (Bonanza)


Chatting to Raven Red a short while ago I realised just how out of sorts she is at the moment. Her posting shows that even if I hadn't already realised it from her words. She mentioned how much she had enjoyed last week's clip from Bonanza and bemoaned the fact that it was not the father who administered the spanking. I told her that there was another episode that did feature Lorne Green spanking a girl and the lady became quite excited at the thought of seeing it. Being the decent cove that I am I went off and got it and now she and you can enjoy the clip here.

I remember this episode of Bonanza from almost half a century ago. The image of the girl kicking and squealing during her spanking and then walking down stairs rubbing her bottom is one that is engraved in my memory. It is nice to see that it is still a good sequence even after all those years.

1 comment:

Raven Red said...

Thank you, Uncle Nick.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...