Wednesday 23 February 2011

TV Spankings: les Vivants et les Morts


An incredible spanking scene from a mainstream French TV series called Les Vivants et les Morts, or The Living and the Dead. The eight episodes were broadcast last year and the storyline involves a young married couple who are trying to come to terms with factory closures and economic dislocation.




I have edited the clip to remove the long argument which precedes the spanking, and I have slightly edited the post spanking section as well, but if you want to watch the whole seven minute version then take a trip over to Le Monde de la Fessée.


Is it my imagination, or does his hand actually smack across her bottom? Take a look at the still below that I have pulled from the video and let me know what you think.

Even if I am wrong, it is still an incredible scene, probably the best TV spanking I have ever seen.

1 comment:

Raven Red said...

Uncle Nick

I have made the following notes (in MY moleskin notebook)
1. Do not engage in any argument or wisecracks whilst in the erm..ladies room. Does rather put you at a disadvantage.
2. Demand...eh, ask nicley for breakfast in bed after spanking.

That is about it.

Oh, think this is the time I should remind you again, of actually how much I do love you.

Raven
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...