Wednesday 23 February 2011

Two Cuban Sisters, Part Five

Elena was visibly shaking as I strolled over to her. In fact if it hadn't been for the two cops who stood on either side of her I suspect that she would have collapsed in a heap on the floor. To be honest I find the sight of any woman in that state thoroughly agreeable, but this was made doubly so by the fact that Elena's stupidity in leaving her identification card at home had pretty much created the night's nonsense. On the subject of the card, I asked the cops what had happened?

"She left it at home, just as she said," explained the senior of the two plods, fishing in his breast pocket for a cigar. A Romeo y Julieta I noticed, and I nodded to him as a salute of his fine taste.

"In her other handbag," explained the second policeman. "She changed her clothes at the last minute and the other handbag did not match to colour of," he waved his hand rather than finish the sentence and I sighed my understanding. Wherever you go in the world the story is always the same: females and their superficialities never cease to amaze me.

"I hope that I didn't keep you waiting," I told the two men. "As you will have seen I was rather busy so didn't notice you."

"Not to worry," said cigar man, wreathing the room in the warm, pungent, masculine aroma of that greatest of all cigars.

Elena began to cough, obviously in an attempt to curry favour.

"There is something you wish to say?" I asked her.

"No," she replied.

"Good keep it that way," I told her. "Comrade Officers," I continued, addressing the two men. How can I thank you.

"Nothing needs to be said, the matter is closed," cigar man said.

"Please, won't you at least take something for your troubles?"

The two cops looked at each other and then looked at me without replying. I fished into my wallet and gave them 500 Mexican pesos which is about £25 and about double what I would have given the Mexican police for a similar service, but I was feeling generous and relieved that everything was going to turn out well.

Turn out well for me, that is. I doubt if Elena was sharing my hail fellow well met attitude as I showed my two guests out of the building, in fact I know that she wasn't because as I closed to door I saw that she was leaning against the wall with her hand over her mouth staring in rapt attention at Maria who was still on the floor where I had left her. Actually, she was staring at Maria's bottom, the silly girl having failed to cover herself following her session across my knee. Obviously Maria was a bit of an exhibitionist I decided as I walked up behind Elena and grabbed her by the arm.

Her head shot up and she turned to look at me with a pair of wide, staring eyes that literally oozed the fear that lay behind them. She tried to smile but it came out as almost a grimace and from deep within her, almost at the level of her soul, there emerged a long, low moan.

My smile was that of a man perfectly at ease with himself and the world...

"Have you any idea how hard I am going to smack your bottom?" I asked in what I thought were genial tones.

Elena shook her head frantically. Clearly she had no idea so it was going to fall to me to show her just how hard the spanking was going to be. I mentioned this to her and she placed both hands on my chest and looked at me imploringly.

"I have my identity document with me," she said, as if that would excuse everything.

I didn't waste my breath replying. I just hauled her towards the sofa that I had sat on to chastise Maria and when we reached it I stopped, grabbed her by the chin and then turned her face up to mine.

"Now then, little girl," I said. It is time to find out just how hard I can smack your bottom, isn't it?"

Elena started to dance from one foot to the other, biting her lower lip as she did so. Then she grabbed the collar of my polo shirt and with her thumbs inside the opening she ran her hands up and down, looking at my appealingly all the while.

"Please, please," was all she said as her dance became more and more pronounced.

I looked into her eyes and grabbed her by the shoulders intending to give her a similar shake to the one that I had given to Maria. As I did so she put her face into her hands and then buried her head in my chest. She stopped her little dance and I heard a noise like water trickling through a tap onto a stone sink and I knew at once what was happening. Elena had lost control of her bladder and was wetting herself and the floor. Her sobs took on a note of hysteria as she threw back her head and wept the bitter tears of total humiliation.

Holding Elena tightly by the arms I stood there with her, waiting until the sobs had subsided a little, which would indicate that the hysteria had passed, something which did not take long to happen.

"I am going to smack your bare bottom until it is the colour of a ripe tomato," I then told her, without any drama and in a quiet voice.

For a moment I thought that Elena was going to resist with the same intent that Maria had demonstrated, but then her head fell forward onto my chest and her shoulders slumped. This naughty girl was not going to give any trouble at all.

I sat down on the sofa and pulled Elena over my knee. Making sure that her skirt did not ride up at the front so that I could keep my trousers dry, I carefully lifted her short skirt to reveal a firm bottom clad in white cotton bikini panties. That sodden garment I slowly peeled down to leave the scanties hanging around her knees. During this whole period as I prepared Elena for her correction she neither moved not made a sound, she just lay there quietly as if accepting that her behaviour had brought her to this shameful state.

Once I had bared the wretched girl's bottom I raised my right hand high above my head and without further ado brought it crashing down upon those golden orbs. I spanked her methodically and soundly, laying on the palm to fist one cheek and then the other. Elena's bottom quickly began to turn a bright red under my hand's ministrations and her buttock cheeks twitched unconsciously, but throughout the correction she did not even attempt to cover her bottom, she just lay quietly as her chastisement continued.

As will Maria I paused the spanking after twenty-five smacks or so and addressed the gilr as she lay across my knee:

"Forget your documents, will you? Look what happens when you do!"

My hand cracked down across her bare bottom again and again, each smack sounding like a gunshot in the close confines of the room. The second tranche of smacks was identical to the first, with each crack of the hand well laid on, alternating the cheeks, slowly but surely covering the whole bottom with my hand, leaving not an inch that had not felt the painful smack of my hard hand as I taught the silly girl not to break her own country's basic rules and regulations.

Finally I brought the spanking to a close and sat back to admire my handiwork. I had not spanked Elena half as hard as I had disciplined Maria, but to be fair she was younger and had not put up anything like the struggle that Maria had attempted. Let that be a lesson to all you naughty chits who might be reading this: put up a fight and your spanking is likely to be twice as long and thee times as hard as it might otherwise have been. Not that they will take heed from my words - women never learn do they?

I dumped Elena onto the floor where she lay next to her sister and partner in crime. The two culprits sat with their legs underneath them so that their ravished bottoms were not in contact with the hard concrete floor. They leaned gainst each other for comfort and apart form the sobbing that came from two suitbaly corrected females there was no noise in the room. At least there wasn't until I opened my mouth and addressed both of them:

"Right girls - who is first to be fucked?"

To be continued.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...