Wednesday 12 June 2013

Order of the Burning Buttocks: Miss Lindsay Mills


I take it that you have all been following the story of Edward Snowden, the National Security Council whistle-blower, who has now taken refuge in Hong Kong? The really sweet thing about all this isn't actually him, but his girlfriend, Lindsay Mills, because Lindsay likes to take pictures of herself. Without many clothes on...

I dunno about you lot, but I have always enjoyed the sight of a pretty girl who likes taking selfies without many clothes on of course. I think to myself as I study her from every angle that there is a girl who really is so very naughty that a damned fine spanking is exactly what she needs.

So I award an Order of the Burning Buttocks to the lovely Miss Lindsay Mills for being just such a tease.

Now come here, you naughty little girl: you know that you deserve this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great choice! Has Lindsay taken any photos of her naughty arse? It would be lovely to see it even in its unspanked state!

Aristotle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...