Monday 25 February 2013

What's happening with the blog?

What is happening with the blog? Well, I think the best thing to do with it is to put it in storage for a few more months whilst I try to sort out quite a few personal matters of my own.

As most of you will know I spend a good few months each year in Mexico, but what you don't know is that this year's trip has turned out to be rather problematical in a lot of ways. To put it in a nutshell, I need to sort out the family problems before I even consider taking up the blog reins again.

Then I have the problem of where to live back in the UK. At the moment I am renting a place in a small mill town, but small towns are not for me and I want to move back to a big city. Sorting that out is not going to be easy, but it has to be done, and again it is something else to worry about, so the blog gets put further into the back of my mind.

When can you expect your pervy pleasures again? I have no firm plan, but May looks like a possibility. If something happens before then I will just restart the blog, but I honestly doubt that will happen.

More when I have it...

Nick

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...