Wednesday 21 November 2012

Competition: Win a Free Copy of Spanks For The Memories

Have you enjoyed the selections from Spanks For The Memories: The Changing Spanking Scene Since The 1970s? If so do you want a free copy of the book?

All you have to do is drop me a line with your wittiest memory of erotic life. It can be anything you like, from buying condoms in the 1960s to shopping at Ann Summers today via the joys of waiting for a video to arrive by post in the 1980s.

I will choose male and female winners, and their memories will be posted up on this very blog. So dig into your memory banks and let's hear your tales. Please write them to me at strictuncle@gmail.com. To be on the safe side, I am closing comments to this post.

I'll choose the winners at the end of this month, so start getting the memory chips whirring, folks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...