Friday 30 November 2012

A professional submissive reports...

I was chatting the other day to a pro-sub named Belinda, who reported that guys are increasingly booking sessions at 8 o'clock in the morning or even earlier. At that hour I am barely aware that I am still alive, so the chances of me swinging a cane around are about nil I should think and I always assumed that this was the way it is for most people.

What is happening is that chaps tell their wives that they have to go into the office an hour early to catch up on work and the wives believe this tale because who in their right mind would want to partake of hanky-panky when the streets have not thoroughly aired? I found this this information interesting and was inspired to dig a little deeper and I discovered that the other big times for session bookings fall between noon and 2 o'clock, and then in the hour of so after 5 o'clock.

Is it just me or is there something very funny indeed about otherwise henpecked husbands creeping out behind the backs of their awfully wedded wives to whack the backsides of pro-subs before crawling off home like good little sheeple? It makes me long for the days of Colonel Sir Buffton Tuffton who would thrash wife, daughter and secretary with equal abandon and didn't give a tinker's cuss who knew about it.

We live in horrible times.

1 comment:

sixofthebest said...

When I have the opportunity of caning a naughty woman. I am available 24 hours a day. Yes, there is nothing more pleasureable besides sex, in giving an erring damsel, 'six or more of the very best strokes of a cane', across her naked, rear end. And I mean nothing more pleasureable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...