Tuesday 5 June 2012

Lauren, Part Nine

As my cock opened Lauren's body and slid firmly into her sleek wetness she opened her mouth to let out a groan and her hands clutched me behind my back. I felt her nails dig into my flesh and as the fucking progressed she ran those nails down my back, digging them deeply into body and then clawing them downwards. The effect was both painful and erotic and spurred me on to thus my cock faster into her body. I lifted myself up on my hands with my arms straight and I towered over her, rocking my hips backwards and forwards to get a good thrusting rhythm going with my cock.

Lauren rocked her head from side to side on the pillow, her teeth still clenched in that animal snarl of hers, her nails now on the side of my body, but still digging their way into my flesh. Each time I the machine power of my pelvis thrust the cock into her she threw her hips upward to meet the downward thrust of that piston as it powered its way into her helpless body.

It was as if Lauren was slowly taking control of the fuck process, because every time I tried to slow down to catch my breath, she speeded up her hip movements to keep the velocity at full speed. I can remember grinding my teeth together in irritation as deep within my balls I could feel the juices heating up and beginning to twirl around in preparation for the final charge.

The problem was that there was literally nothing that I could do about it. I tried relaxing my body on top of hers, but all Lauren did was reach down somehow and cup my balls in one of her hands. Then she began to expertly manipulate them, fingering them in some way, so that the bubbling juices within each meaty orb became a boiling mas of heavy, potent cock oil that pushed against the gates that held it confined in a demand for freedom.

"Jesus, I'm not going to hold out much longer," I muttered, trying desperately to clench every singe muscle that I had in a failing attempt to hold back the tide.

"You don't hold on to nothing, you hear me? You gimme everything you got," she whispered in my ear, as she urged me on to relax my hold and let the oil flow over her innermost working.

My balls relaxed first and the hot creamy juices began their inexorable rise to the surface. I felt the torrent flow up the shaft and then everything just gave way and the potent cream flooded out and into Lauren's willing body.

"That's right, that's right, you gimme it all," she urged, as she felt the liquid heat spurting into her in an unstoppable tide.

With a final shudder I collapsed on top of her, all energies spent. We lay together intertwined for a good few minutes and than we slowly unravelled ourselves and lay on out sides, facing each other and smiling.

"You don't believe in slow and gentle," was all I could think of to say.

"I don't like a slow hand. I like 'em hard and fast," she drawled. Then sitting up in bed she looked at me speculatively. "This girl still feels hungry," she said. "You wanna feed me again?"

I laughed as she went off to shower and I began to sort out my clothes. Afterwards I took her off to eat tacos from a roadside stall. I could not complain as she had emptied my balls so it only seemed fair to fill her belly.

A few days later I were standing at the long distance coach station, saying goodbye to Lauren and meeting her delightful daughter. As the two of them climbed aboard the bus that was ready to depart Lauren turned to me for a final hug and we wished each other well.

"You have a good life, and if you're ever in my neck of the woods, you gimme a call," she said.

I nodded by way of reply and as the coach drove off I wondered wistfully for a moment how things might have turned out had we not had such enormous distances separating us. Then I began to think what it would have been like to actually own Lauren as my very own and then I began to speculate how much she would have been brought me on the day that I sold her.

Then I went and had a tequila or three in a nearby cantina.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...