Tuesday 1 May 2012

The Sergeant Cork Spanking



Looking of this clip I am reminded of just how fallible our memories are. I can remember the Sergeant Cork television series from the 1960s and I do remember a spanking in it. My memory had it that the butler was watching through a keyhole as the daughter of the house was spanked by her irate father, but as you can see, it is a maid. I also remember that the mother was sitting down completely unconcerned as daddy laid on the whacks, but that is also not how it happened.

In case you are wondering, The Case of the Amateur Spy has Corkie investigating the theft of some naval documents, and he orders his deputy to visit a house that has been set up as a love nest for a young couple.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...