Monday 14 May 2012

Katie, Part Seven

Katie's sobs went on for quite a while, which was understandable given the blistering that I had given to her backside. Eventually, though, the near hysterical howling began to slow to a blubber and then we reached the level of whimpering before Katie sat up, still clutching her well punished rear end. She refused to meet my eye, and kept her head down as she first rubbed and then stroked her bottom to dampen the fires that I had lit in it.

I noticed that she was about to lift her panties up to cover the punishment zone. "Don't do that until I tell you to," I told her.

Katie opened her mouth to protest, but then thought better of it, and resumed her position with her legs drawn under her and her hands holding her buttocks. "I want to pull my knickers up," she said at length.

"Leave them where they are until I give you permission. You've been a naughty girl, and this is part of your punishment," I said.

"But I'm a good girl, now. I'm not naughty any more," Katie answered in that lovely, quiet, submissive voice of hers.

"Good girls do as they are told," I remarked. Then on impulse I began to stroke the noticeable bulge in my trousers. "Look what you have done to me," I told her.

"I didn't do that! I didn't do anything - I was being spanked!" 

"You moved against me, you wriggled against my cock. You must have felt it against your tummy," I said.

"Yes, but I was only wriggled to try and get away and none of that is my fault," she said, pointing to the lump between my legs.

I have to be honest and say that I had to laugh at Katie's blame shifting exercise, but that  did not stop me from unzipping my trousers to allow the throbbing meat that lay inside to break free. Joyfully, my cock jumped out, the head glistening with the pre-come juices. By God the girl had certainly had an effect on me!

"I don't want to do this," Katie said, her voice dropping down to whisper level again.

I said nothing. What was there to say? I was not going to force her to do anything, obviously, so I just sat there quietly, waiting for Katie to resolve her inner demons and hoping that it would not take all that long. Believe me when I say that my cock needed attention.

"This isn't fair. You're making me do things that I don't want to do," she pleaded.

Of course, I was not making her do anything, and all I did was sit there, staring intently into Katie's eyes, gently stroking my own cock to keep it hard and ready for when Katie's internal battle came to an end.

"I wanted you to be my uncle, when I was naughty, and I should not have to do things like this with my uncle," she whimpered.

Again I said nothing, I just rubbed my cock slowly, just to remind Katie of what was expected off her.

"I suppose I'd better do it, hadn't I? I mean, I have no choice - you're going to make me, I can tell."

I was not going to do anything of the sort, but if that was the excuse that Katie needed to run through her mind then that was fine by me. Just so long as she took my rock hard cock into her mouth and sucked it nicely.

Which is what she did. Katie moved over and sat, still with her legs tucked under her, between my thighs. She took my cock in her hand and rubbed it gently several times until I groaned with the pleasure of her touch. Then she leaned forward and opened her mouth to take in my cock. I groaned even louder as I felt her teeth brush against the head, and then Katie's head began to bob up and down as she took me down the road to glory.

I leaned my head back against the back of the sofa and gently stroked Katie's hair as she took my cock deeper and deeper. Then she began to run her tongue along the canal that runs on the outside edge of a man's weapon, from the balls right  up to just below the head, before taking the cock in her mouth again.

It was almost impossible to hold the juices back and I can remember clenching all my muscles to try and stop the deluge. I begged Katie to hold off for a moment because otherwise I was going to shoot, but all she did was reach down with one hand and take hold of my balls to manipulate them, stroke, then, milk the juice out of them, and there was nothing that I could do to stop it.

I felt the gates inside my balls open and the hot stream began to charge up through the canal into Katie's waiting mouth. "Swallow every drop," I instructed her, as the wad flooded up and out into her willing mouth.

And to her eternal credit, that is exactly what she did!

To be continued.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...