Tuesday 8 May 2012

Katie, Part Four

Once inside the flat Katie went and sat down in an easy chair, leaving me to lounge casually in the middle of the sofa that took up most of one wall in that tiny room. She began to fidget and pick at the denim of her jeans, before looking up and starting to chatter with a brightness that bordered on the deranged. I cannot remember what she said, but I knew that she was only speaking to try and divert attention from what was about to happen to her.

"Shut up, Katie," I said at length. "We have something to do."

"What's that?" She spoke in that quiet little voice she had, which I must admit I was beginning to find appealing.

"I think you know. Come and stand in front of me." Katie did as she was told, moving lithely to her feet, and then taking the two steps needed to position herself exactly in front of me. As she did so I leaned forward and unbuttoned her jeans and then quickly pulled down the zip. That done I sat back and contemplated her for a moment, looking into her eyes until she cast them down and began to hold her jeans together, but not seeking to close the zip.

"Who said you could unzip me?"

"Nobody, I did it because it has to be done, so you can have your bottom smacked."

"You don't have to unzip me to do that. You can smack me through my clothes. I'll feel it through my clothes," she said plaintively.

"Of course you will, but that's not the point, is it? The idea is to teach you a lesson, and the pain in your bottom will be forgotten about tomorrow, but the humiliation of knowing that your bare bottom was on display will last a lot longer," I told her, as Katie began to bite her lip with delightful nervousness.

She chose not to say anything, contenting herself by moving around from one foot to the other, and looking above my head and some point on the wall that she obviously found interesting. I decided to put a stop to the attempt to pretend that she was elsewhere: "Look at me when I am talking to you, Katie," I told her coldly.

She tried to do as I had instructed, but she could not meet my eyes. To encourage her along I  grabbed hold of her jeans on either side of her body and peeled them unceremoniously down to her knees.

"Please," she whimpered, looking at me as she had previously been instructed. I must say that I always find it quite agreeable when a little girl comes to heel like that.

"Please what? You know what's going to happen, don't you?"

"No," she whimpered in that tiny voice of hers.

"You are going to have your bottom smacked," I told her. "Now you know, don't you, girl?"

"Yes." Katie's voice was now scarcely above a whisper.

"And you know why you are going to have it smacked, don't you?"

"No, I don't. I don't know anything. You'll do it because I can't stop you. I'm only little," she whimpered, rather sweetly, I thought.

"I'm going to smack you because you are a naughty little slut who opens her legs for other men. You know that it's wrong, so why do you do it?"

"I don't," she wailed, denying the reality of why she was with me.

I decided to put a stop to that nonsense there and then. Without saying a word I flipped up Katie's sweatshirt to expose the navy blue panties with a myriad of white polka dots on them that she was wearing. I slipped the fingers of my right hand into the waistband and then let them wander down, past the silky smoothness of her pussy fur, until my middle finger reached the entrance to heaven and then I slipped it into Katie's body.

"No," she said, twisting her body, but making sure that she did not twist it so far that my finger slipped out of he.

I stood up and spun her to one side. Then I smacked the top of her legs three or four times to each one. As her hands flew behind her it was the work of a moment to switch the target to her bottom, still covered by the thin layer of shiny satin fabric which gave it no protection at all from my solid palm. As Katie switched her hands to cover her bottom, I just went back and smacked the already glowing thighs. After a few more smacks I felt that the lesson had been learned and I turned her to face me again.

"As I said, a naughty little slut who opens her legs for all and sundry," I said, as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. Then I slipped my fingers back inside Katie's panties and my eager middle finger quickly found its way back into her body. This time she did not struggle, contenting herself by throwing her head back and whimpering.

As my finger moved around Katie's body quickly lubricated itself to allow further entry and with a smile I increased the speed of the finger fucking that I was giving her. As I did so Katie began to gasp and squeal as I took control of her body and made it perform to my satisfaction.

"Is this how nice girls behave?" The question was rhetorical, but I saw Katie shaking her head, so I decided that a follow up was in order: "You're a slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am. I'm a slut and that is why I am with you," she said, her voice taking on a new urgency as my finger continued to work its magic inside her warm, wet pussy.

I pushed my finger into her body and then curving the digit upwards and towards me as I drew it out of her. Then I repeated the process, faster and faster, until Katie began to scream in wanton abandon. All the while I told her exactly what she wanted, needed, to hear: "You're a whore, Katie. A dirty little slut who goes with anyone. Maybe I should pay you for this afternoon's work? Is that what you want, whore?"

That did it - with a cry of pure animal delight, Katie grabbed my hair and began to grind herself against my hand. Her moans became louder and then they switched into a long scream of delight as her moment of truth arrived.

I continued to finger Katie through her shuddering climax and for a moment or two afterwards. As her body slowly came back under her control I took my finger away and let her collapse onto the floor. Seeing that she was looking up at me I deliberately licked the pussy juices of my fingers before grinning wolfishly at her.

Katie tried and failed to stifle a giggle, and I left her to rest for a moment longer before I indicated to her with my index finger that she should rise. As she got to her feet I used the same finger to point to my knee in an unmistakable sign that she should take up the traditional posture across it.

To be continued.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...