Monday 7 May 2012

50 Shades of Casting


It had to happen sooner rather than later - the rumours about the cast for the film version of  Fifty Shades of Grey have started to swirl around the web. I have to be honest and say that I have never heard of any of the actors and actresses mentioned in this report, and the two girls giving really do need to have their knickers taken down just for being irritating. That said, what do you think about this? My beef is that I still think that 27 is too young for Christian and that the authoress should have made him a decade older. I hope that the film corrects that mistake.

I wonder when Hollywood will take an interest in A Spanking Good Life, or its sequel which is due out later on this year? I reckon that Burt Reynolds would be great in my role, or maybe Bruce Willis could give it a go playing my strong, silent self? Just so long as it is not Woody Allen...

3 comments:

Julia said...

God, I hate all the actors for this. Christian Grey needs to be older. And an unknown!

Uncle Nick said...

He certainly needs to be older. The notion that a 27 year old could have achieved so much is rather silly, but in any case men just improve with age, especially as far as gravitas is concerned. He needs to be a decade older, so make it mid to late 30s.

Anonymous said...

reading the book you imagine the character in your mind, and him being so very young and well accomplished was very hard to believe. but we all know hollywood will find the PERFECT christian grey, i just hope anastasia isnt dull but beautiful like christian keeps saying!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...