Thursday 8 March 2012

Eva, Part Six

There is no finer sight than that of a freshly spanked female. Starting with the subdued mien once the tears have stopped. The way in which the head is often kept down as if the owner fears meeting her chastiser's eye in case he decides that he can see insolence in her gaze and decides that further correction is in order. The quiet mode of speech, with the girl speaking softly and only in answer to questions that are put to her. Finally, the way in which she clutches her well spanked rear end. Holds it, almost fondles it, to try and rub out the fire that has been lit in it. What is to be done with such a woman? I take the view that there is really only one thing that should be done with such a submissive, well disciplined and obedient creature and that is to bend her over so that her bright red buttocks are clearly displayed for my pleasure and then fuck her to my total and complete satisfaction. Which is what I proceeded to do to Eva...

Grabbing the two pillows from the bed I placed them in the middle of the mattress and then put Eva face down with her stomach resting on them. Her buttocks were lifted up lasciviously, and as I opened her legs, I saw that her pussy was glistening moistly, almost inviting me to take my pleasure of it. I licked my middle finger and ran the tip just inside the opening to Eva's body. She was wet, and as my finger explored deeper and deeper inside her she became increasingly receptive for the cock that was soon to open her up.

I could not wait any longer. As Eva's moans increased in intensity and as her wetness became slippery as her body prepared itself to receive the cock that it knew was on its way, I pulled my meat two or three times so that it became completely fuck-ready hard. Then I placed the cock-head in the opening and slowly, irrevocably I drove it home deep inside her ripe young pussy.

The first time that I had fucked Eva she had struggled and our lovemaking had become a kind of bout that saw her overpowered and taken. This time she did not try to contest my right to have her in any way, she simply thrust her hips backwards in time with my fuck thrusts into her and quickly, very very quickly the tempo built up to the killing speed.

I can remember lifting myself up on my arms and looking down at her luscious red bottom that twitched as my cock pounded its way inside Eva's body. That was all it took, really, one glance at the bottom that I had just finished spanking. Then I felt it begin, the raging torrent of rich hot cream began to flow upwards and out of my balls. I clenched every muscle that I could to try and stop the flood, but it was no use as my body relaxed all the muscles and the seed flooded out to fill Eva's body and leave her sated. I collapsed on top of her and neither of us moved for quite some time. 

She was quite a girl, that young Eva. I kept my promise to her and continued to help her with the paperwork as and when she asked me to. Luckily, I suppose, she did not need much help once she had discovered that the west does not work on quite the same informal way as does the third world. We carried on seeing each other, until one day we stopped and that was that. I suppose that she went to Germany, or found herself a wealthy meal ticket in Mexico, it really does not matter because I was no longer involved with her hence my interest waned.

That said, she was a damned fine poke!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another great tale of urban adventure, Nick. Will this be in the second volume of your book?

Karl Friedrich Gauss

Uncle Nick said...

Yes, that is what all these postings are about. I use the blog to create the first drafts of all my chapters, and hopefully get some feedback. Alas, that latter hope is pretty forlorn...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...