Wednesday 7 March 2012

Eva, Part Five

I suppose that it was the mother who deserved the paddling, but the though of having such a creature across my knee and then having to fuck her afterwards made me feel queasy. Although I am not all that choosy about whom I fuck, even I have limits, and a scabby old slapper gone to fat exceeded them by a mile. So I decided to upend Eva instead, reasoning that she deserved it for listening to the old hag in the first place. Besides, I suspected that she would tell her mother all about her smarting bottom and the harridan might feel some guilt for what I had felt constrained to administer to her poor daughter's backside.

Eva was giggled and fidgeting deliciously inside the clothes that she had chosen for her consular meeting. She had on a cream skirt that ended just above her knees and a matching jacket with three-quarter length sleeves. Underneath the jacket she wore a white T-shirt, and her black handbag had obviously been chosen to match the black, kitten-heeled shoes that she was wearing. All in all she looked a delight and try as I might I could not stop smiling at the sight of a luscious little 18-year old who knows that sitting down is going to be rather uncomfortable very soon.

We got to the hotel and I decided to spend a moment or so arranging a room on the upper floor with the concierge, and whilst that was going on Eva was hopping about from one foot to another as she became seriously nervous.

"I need to wee," she said, as we went up to our floor in the lift.

"You went earlier," I reminded her.

"Yes, but I need to go again. Please make the lift hurry." Women do say some silly things at times like that to be sure.

"Naughty girls who know that they are going to be spanked often need to pee," I said, as the lift stopped on our floor and the doors opened.

I pretended not to be able to get the key into the lock and I fumbled with it for a moment or so as I watched Eva and her increasingly desperate antics out of the corner of my eye.

"Were you like this with your father?" The question was pure speculation, but I often feel that things we do in our later lives have their roots in our childhood and that is doubly true of women. I will never forget a girl who became totally placid when having her hair brushed, because in her mind that was how she used to sit when daddy was brushing her hair. With Eva, the guess was that when daddy was going to smack his little girl's bottom she suddenly felt a need to go to the loo, or did she let go when he was telling her what a bad girl she had been? Now there was a thought that needed further investigation!

The chance came seconds later as I opened the door and Eva scampered into the room and darted into the bathroom. Alas for her |I was right behind her and I pushed her against the wall and held her there for a moment, each one of her wrists held in  my vice-like grip.

"Please, please, let me go. I need to wee," she pleaded with a desperation that was an entertainment in itself.

"Control yourself," I said with all the coldness in the world in my voice.

Eva stopped struggling but she kept hopping from one foot to the other. She looked at me pleadingly with her lips clamped together and he head cocked slightly to one side.

"Now you listen to me, young lady," was how I began my lecture. "The fact that you cannot control yourself is further proof of just how naughty you are." I let go of her wrists and gave her a little shake from the shoulders. "Do you understand me?"

Eva nodded, her lower lip starting to quiver.

"I am sorry" was all she said as her bladder relaxed and a warm stream began to roll down her legs and onto the tiled floor of the bathroom. I immediately took up her skirt and lifted it slightly so that it would not get wet. Then I remained stationary as Eva finished emptying her bladder onto the floor via her white lace knickers.

"What did you daddy do when you behaved like this in front of him?"

"Said I was a naughty, naughty girl and that I would cry myself to sleep, lying on my tummy that night," she whimpered in reply.

"Well, that is exactly what is going to happen to you right now. I have never in all my life had to deal with a girl as bad as you. It is bad enough that you have to be spanked at the age of eighteen, but it is even worse that you cannot control yourself," I told her in my best paternal manner. I wanted to to think that daddy was not angry, exactly, but he was terribly disappointed in his little girl, and I am pleased to say that it worked like a charm. Eva threw her arms around my neck and began to sob for forgiveness.

Breaking her grip around my neck I turned my back and indicated with a finger that she should follow me to the bedroom. Once there I walked calmly over to the bed and sat down and was pleased to see that Eva was only a couple of paces behind me. For some reason she had brought a towel with her and I was puzzled for a moment, but then she solved the riddle by placing the towel over my legs so that my trousers would not get wet.

"Did you do that for your father?"

"Eva nodded, and I indicated to her to get over my knee. I must be honest and say that I half expected her to resist as most girls do when they are about to undergo correction, but she took up her position without a murmur. 

I can remember thinking that the Germans are a fine race as I lifted up Eva's skirt to expose her bottom that was still clad in the sodden knickers. Carefully I peeled them down to mid-thigh, and then I paused for a moment as is my wont, with my hand resting on the bottom that was soon to feel its hardness.

"You have been a very naughty girl and are going to be spanked very hard indeed. I shall probably see some tears before this is all over and you will almost certainly want to sleep on your tummy tonight, do you understand me?"

"Please," Eva whimpered as my hand was raised above my head.

"Do you understand? That was the question," I demanded.

"Yes," was all she said as my hand came down in a great whistling arc and cracked across that bare bottom that lay helpless underneath it.

Eva twitched as each smack rebounded against her bottom, and as the spanking progressed I noticed that she began to wriggle from side to side, but other than that she made no move. Unlike the previous spanking this one was going to be long and memorable, and I remember wondering if that stoicism would last for very much longer.

Actually it did. In fact it lasted for the duration of the spanking which I have to admit was not the hardest that I have ever administered to a young chit. My hand rose and fell with the rhythm of a metronome, with first one cheek and then the other receiving its visit from my male palm.

As this spanking did not involve a battle royal to keep Eva in position across my knee, I allowed my mind to wander even as my arm continued to rise and fall. I thought that I could hear a noise in the corridor, and then I realised that it was one of the chambermaids with her trolley as she moved it along from room to room. If I could hear her than she could certainly hear my hand cracking across Eva's bare bottom, and I considered bringing the proceedings to a close. Then I decided not to bother, as the sound would serve to remind any female listening of the price that must be paid for naughtiness.

My arm was aching. That more than anything else is what persuaded me to bring the discipline to a close. With the sigh of a man who knows that he has done a good job, I dumped Eva gently onto the floor and left her to blubber to her heart's content whilst I went over to a chair to sit down and smoke a cigarette.

I had smoked about half my cigarette when Eva looked up and announced that she needed to go to the bathroom. I nodded and told her to remove all her clothes. Whilst she was gone I stripped myself naked and waited for her in the chair, my cock growing harder by the minute in anticipation of what was to come.

Eventually Eva returned, naked as I had asked. I stood up and held my meat in my hand, pointing it forward at her.

"I am going to give you the fucking of your young life," was all that I said.

To be concluded.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...