Thursday 23 February 2012

New Book News

The relative success of A Spanking Good Life has inspired me to write a second book which I hope will be finished later on this year. Regular readers of this blog will note that I am posting a lot of memoirs again, and they will form the basis of this new book which has been provisionally entitled Good Times With Girls.

I have always enjoyed the company of the good time girls, the little slappers who are not exactly prostitutes, but who go with a fellow either because he spends money on them or for the status that they feel he gives them. I prefer the first bunch, as they tend to be sharper in the brain department, but I do not quibble and will happily fuck both.

As chapters of the new book appear here I would like to invite you to leave comments to those postings with your views and critiques. This is very much a work in progress, but your views are welcome and will help me turn it into a finished manuscript.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...