Tuesday 14 June 2011

Xochitl's Tale, Part One

For those of you who don't speak Nahuatl, the name Yolaxochitl is pronounced yola-soch-ittle and it means "Flower of the Heart." A girl who carries the name is usually just called Xochitl and that was what I called the red-skinned, lusciously long-haired 20 year old banger who wandered into my life in later spring 1989 and helped to turn it on its head.

Xochitl turned up in my advanced English conversation class one day, all bright eyed and bushy tailed, wearing expensive loafers on her feet, a pair of jeans that she seemed to have been poured into, and a cream silk blouse that hung outside the jeans and through which her braless shape could be seen. My cock immediately sprang to attention inside my trousers which is always a good sign that I am taken with a woman, and trust me when I say that I was seriously taken by Xochitl that day.

The six students and I sat in a semi-circle for our class and I tried to concentrate on what they were saying said when all I really wanted to do was grab hold of Xochitl's puppies, then stick my head between them and go brrrrr. I kept some papers on my lap so that my banging great blue-veiner would be quite so obvious, but Xochitl must have guessed what was going on between my legs because she fixed me with a lazy smile of utter triumph.

As the class ended, Xochitl hung back and I was able to quickly arrange to see her in the coffee shop that stood just around the corner from the college. Over coffee there we agreed to meet the following evening which was a Friday. That was great for me as Rose was never available at weekends since she had to go into loving wife mode, so I immediately had images of being with her from Mondays to Thursdays and Xochitl on Friday to Sunday. 

With that in mind I sent Xochitl on her way with a peck on the cheek and a pat on the rump and then headed back to college. Within the hour the place would be empty and Rose would be awaiting her riveting. I decided there and then that the fucking that night was going to be long, hard and memorable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do make her sound rather appealing.

But I'm guessing Rose will somehow divine that she's no longer the sole object of your affections.

You should include these episodes in your memoirs.

Karl Friedrich Gauss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...