Wednesday 22 June 2011

Two Fucks, One Suck and a Spanking, Part Four

Xochitl duly left the country and Svetlana went off to bang her brains out in another part of the city, so that left me free to try and repair the damage done to my affair with Rose. My task was not made any easier by the fact that I had no clear idea why she was so upset. To be honest, given that she was married, what was she complaining about if I had a couple of extra pokes as well?

We continued to see each other for another month or so, but the joy had clearly gone out of things as far as Rose was concerned. I remember one night when we were making love she turned her head to one side and looked at the wall, completely oblivious to what was going on.

I became immediately concerned that something had happened to my cock, otherwise why was she not taking her pleasure from it? I asked her about it and she smiled a mirthless smile and told me that it was just the same as normal. Thinking that she had got bored with the position I switched her around for a doggie style fuck, but she said that was not what she wanted. Thinking quickly I remembered that she liked me sat up on the edge of the bed with her sat with her back to me, so she could watch herself being fucked like that in the mirror. I got her into position and everything seemed to be fine until Rose broke down in tears which rather brought the proceedings to a halt.

With a sigh I went and fixed us both a whisky and soda, and lit two cigarettes. Then I waited a moment until Rose had taken some of the drink and followed by a long pull on the cigarette. Then she looked at me tearfully.

"The romance has gone," she said, very quietly.

I shook my head, not understanding. I was still thinking that something had gone wrong with my cock, so why had Mills and Boone suddenly been brought into the equation?

"The romance, the joy, the delight - call it what you want. It was there, with you," she said, gesturing at me. "I have sex with my husband on Friday or Saturday evenings, usually. Never both. He wears blue and white striped pyjamas," she went on irrelevantly. "And takes the trousers off when he wants sex."

"Did you see yourself leaving him for me?"

Rose shook her head.

"Then how can you complain about me fucking someone else?"

"I can't," she had the honesty to reply. "But you have taken the romance out for me."

So that was that. We never formally split up and we carried on seeing each other  until my Certificate in Further Education was awarded to me. Then I had a freshly minted set of academic credentials and no job. So I decided that I would go to Mexico, a country where I spent the next two decades. At least the beer was cold and the women were the exact opposite.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...