Monday 7 March 2011

Cinema Spankings: The Iron Maiden


My late father took me to see the Iron Maiden in about 1963 when it arrived at our local bug hut, since converted into a supermarket. I can remember that he came home from work, grabbed something to eat and took me off to the cinema. Quite what the reason for this midweek treat was has long since faded from memory, but I can remember the film.

Well, I can remember the spanking, as it provided one of those seminal moments in my childhood that helped turn me into the man that I am today. Anne Helm played a rich, spoiled little girl who the audience knew deserved to have her bottom smacked. The only question was would it happen? 

Yes, it did!

2 comments:

MarQe said...

Them were the days ..... Bug Huts & spankings in the movies ...... definitely seminal !!

Uncle Nick said...

Nice to see that someone was literate enough to get my little game.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...