Monday 14 February 2011

A new look to an old uncle's blog

Do you like the new look? If so then you had better thank Raven Red who spent three hours with me last night tweaking the new template into shape. Like most men I can't tell my colours apart, but she has a fine eye for such details and helped me to turn the rough and ready template that we downloaded into something rather nice.

More work needs to be done over the next few days to get all my old links up and running again, but in the meantime, what do you think of the changes?

2 comments:

Pink said...

Nicely done!

Raven did a fine redecorating job! The template you used makes me think you've traveled the world, delivering comeuppance to many a wayward girl.

And, in fact you have. So it's perfect. :)

Uncle Nick said...

Indeed she did! I am OK at sorting out basic HTML, but the widgets that come with Blogger 2 leave me bemused. Raven ran through them in no time at all and the only reason why things took so long was that we were tweaking things to get them to work perfectly.

And yes, I have had many a recalcitrant young miss across my knee over the years. The Americas, UK, Europe and Africa - all have yelped in their day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...