Monday 28 June 2010

Victoria's Spanking


This is the second spanking video that I shot. In case you are wondering, I did not use a cameraman. What I did was shoot one section with the camera focused on the two of us. Then I changed the camera's position to shoot the girl's face. After that it was just a matter of editing the raw footage using Windows Movie Maker. Although I say it myself, the video is rather nice and Victoria the girl who had her bottom smacked certainly knew that her bottom had been smacked when the shoot was over.

3 comments:

sixofthebest said...

Uncle Nick. I enjoyed your spanking video of Victoria. She certainly has a voluptous bare bottom. I personnally would have loved to see her wear garter-belt and stocking, when you raised her skirt up to her waist. As for you camera work it certainly was superb. Congratulations.

Uncle Nick said...

Thank you for the very kind words - they are much appreciated.

I have one more video to upload but since it runs for about 15 minutes I have decided to cut it in half. You can watch the first part next week.

Oliver Strict said...

Quelle superbe fessée ! Magnifique

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...