Thursday 3 May 2012

Katie, Part Two

"I'm sorry," she said. "I honestly didn't mean to insult you."

"What can I do for you, Katie?"

"Do you forgive me?"

"Don't answer questions with questions," I told her. "Now what do you want?"

"I want to see if you will accept my apology and if we can still meet," she said, again dropping her voice so low that I could scarcely make out the words.

"What an interesting idea," I told her.

"Do you really think so?"

"No, you retarded bitch, I was being sarcastic. Look, stop me if I get this wrong, but you feel guilty about opening your legs for other men. You could stop doing it, but you prefer to write me into the script as the loving but strict uncle who smacks your behind and washes away all your guilt. How am I doing so far?"

"I'm sorry," Katie wailed, which just served to annoy me more than I was already.

"If you can't think of anything intelligent to say, then just shut your fat stupid mouth," I told her. "The upshot of all this would be that all the other men get a nice shine put on their knobs, and I go off and have a wank. If that is your plan then you must think that you are dealing with the town mong," I concluded.

"I never thought that," she said. "I just thought that, well, you know, that we could..."

"That we could meet up and I would be so taken with the idea of being your uncle that I would forget all about the hard-on that you will have given me," I said, finishing Katie's sentence in my own way.

"I don't know you," she said.  "Maybe the first time we could, that is to say I could, do something else?"

"Like what?"

"Like use my hand, she said, softly.

"I thought about the idea for a minute and then decided to up the ante: "Make it your mouth and we have a deal," I told her.

"Yes," she said. Yes, I can do that. I don't want to, but I can. I don't think that I will enjoy it, though," she ended, with a touch of defiance, I thought.

"Do you think I care about what a whore thinks?" I must be honest and say that it was the first thing that came into my mind to hit back for her crack at me, but it obviously scored a hit because I heard Katie give out a muffled whimper, as if she had jammed her fist into her mouth to stifle the noise.

"Please," she said.

"Please what? Please for a whore who is going to get her bare bottom smacked until it is the colour of a ripe tomato? A whore who will sleep on her tum that night? A whore who will suck my cock like a good whore should and swallow every drop when I shoot into her mouth?"

"Yes," was all she could say.

"Do you enjoy being told what you are, you cheap little minger?"

"No, please don't talk to me like that," she cried, but we both knew that she was lying.

"Maybe I should pay you for this - you being a whore and all that. Shall I pay you, I wonder?"

"Please be nice to me."

"That isn't what you need, is it?"

"No," was all she could bring herself to say.

We arranged to meet the following afternoon. Katie asked me if I wanted to take her to the hotel where she was normally fucked, but I reminded her that a spanking is a noisy business and a hotel room was not the best of places for such activities. Give her credit, but she managed to laugh at that one, and we arranged to meet roughly halfway between Leeds and Manchester. She knew a small town where she could park her car and then we would go in mine to the small flat that I was renting just outside Manchester.

To be continued

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...