Wednesday 25 April 2012

Cristina, Part Ten

I got to my feet and lit a cigarette. Cristina showed no signs of ceasing her performance, so I decided that I would leave her to her own devices and go and grab a quick bite to eat before I returned to the university. That was when I looked up and saw two women standing opened mouthed in the doorway.

The taller of the two I recognised as one of the Argentinian doxies from the club, but I had no idea who the other one was. Now did I care particularly, since all I really wanted to do was leave. 

"Little bitch threw a vase at me," I said simply. Neither of the two girls made any reply, so I carried on: "When she stops whimpering, tell her she can give me a call if she fancies. If not, it doesn't matter. You might also tell her that if there is any more shit then her scabby little pussy will get a deportation order slapped on it."

With that I walked out of the flat and went to get a late lunch. I never saw Cristina again. There was a story going the rounds that she managed to hook a wealthy Mexican businessman and became his mistress. Then someone told me that she had got herself pregnant and that the businessman had obviously fucked her off as most men would under such circumstances. After that I heard no more gossip about her so she probably returned to Argentina.

One thing was clear: I am willing to bet money that she remembered me for a long time to come!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...