Wednesday 21 March 2012

April, Part Two

To my surprise April called me the very next day. I was even more surprised when she announced that she had read my academic scribblings, and as if to prove it she went on to ask some fairly astute questions about the works. I thought that she was just calling out of courtesy, but the conversation quickly took a flirtatious tone, with madam giggling like a schoolgirl as she egged the conversation along the path that she wanted.

"So, you don't get to smack me because I did read your work," she said with aplomb.

"Oh, I am sure that I will soon be given a good reason to upend you," I replied, in the spirit of things.

"I'm a good girl!"

"Your husband never spanked you?"

"When did I tell you that I was married?" The tone of her voice told me that my comment had caught her off guard, and I smiled at the obviousness of it all.

"You didn't tell me anything, your wedding ring did," I replied.

"Proper Sherlock Holmes, aren't you?"

"Naah, but I did teach him everything he knows," I said and we both burst out laughing.

"My husband has better things to do, anyway," she went on in a quiet little voice as soon as the laughter had died down.

"Got himself a mistress, has he?"

"Yeah, his company," she blurted out with real anger in her voice. "Lives, breaths and sleeps his work. It wasn't like this until a year or so ago, but now all he does is live for work," she went on, the anger rising noticeably in her tone as she did so.

"What's his job?"

"Finance director," and she named the large company that her husband was involved with. I felt my eyes open at the information, trust me on that.

"I thought that it would all be about getting to the office once the streets are aired and then having a three hour liquid lunch," I said.

"He says that we are heading into a major recession and that things are going to get a lot worse and that the company is looking to make savings and he is needed there all the time," she explained. Listening to her voice I could hear the bitterness rising in it as she annunciated each word.

"You don't believe him?"

"I don't really care anymore. If he doesn't find me attractive there are plenty of others who do," she spat.

"You obviously speak from experience," told her lightly. "If you were mine I wouldn't be wasting my time in an office I told her, guessing correctly as it turned out just what she wanted to hear.

"Really? What would you be doing?" I could hear the excitement rising in her voice. Good, I thought, as I took the conversation into territory that I hoped would leave her moist and ready for the next stage in the game.

"Oh, I think that I would bring you to heel," I told her.

"How would you do that?"

" Put you across my knee, lift up your skirt, and take down your knickers," I told her, speaking very quietly and slowly.

"Then what would you do?"

"Then I would smack your bottom until it is the colour of a tomato," I told her.

"I would kick and scream and break free," she said, a trifle hastily. I noted that her breathing had become heavy as if she were breathing through her mouth.

"I will put my right leg over both of yours to hold your legs down," I told her.

"I can still dig my nails into your leg and claw down with them. That'd make your let go," she announced triumphantly.

"Not when I hold your wrists behind your back. Kick, wriggle, squirm - do what you want. You do not get up until I let you up, and that will not happen until I decide that your spanking is over." I did not shout, or try to talk April down. What I did was make it plain that female insolence toward me is paid for with a sore bottom. The conversation was light, but there was steel in my voice.

"We'll see about that, won't we?" April's question was rather spoilt by the huskiness of her voice as she spoke. I remember thinking that this woman was going to provide good entertainment when I finally got her inside a bedroom.

To be continued.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...