Thursday 9 February 2012

Maria de la Luz, Part Two

We did not make it to the bar that I had in mind. We drove out of Tecomitl in my car and headed towards Milpa Alta, the town from which the whole district takes its name. The bar that I had in mind is just above that town, but before reaching it the traveller must pass one of those innumerable lovers' hotels that Mexico has in abundance. In a country where families consist of enormous clans that include everyone right down to third cousins and beyond, privacy is at a premium so hotels that rent rooms for un rato, usually three hours, are common throughout the country.

As we drew closer to the hotel, which was the only building along that stretch of country road leading up to the mountains, I slowed down and cast a quizzical glance in Luz's direction. Catching my eye she realised what my unspoken question was and she smiled and then quickly cast her face down, her hands resting in her lap. She looked for all the world like a nun on her way to church, rather than a saucy young hussy who had just agreed to be riveted in a hotel room by a man that she had only just met. Luz was my kind of girl I decided as I swung the car into the hotel car park.

"I am hungry," she said quietly, as the car came to a stop.

"Not to worry," I told her. "I will order some food sent up to the room."

"Thank you," she said.

"Afterwards," was my reply.

Luz giggled deliciously as we made our way to reception so that I could pay for the room, and she was still shaking with laughter as the lift sped us up to the top floor. Yes, determinately my kind of girl.

As soon as I closed the door to out room Luz came into my arms unbidden, and out lips met hungrily. As we broke apart I began to unbutton the silky cream blouse that she was wearing and then opened it to reveal her delicious red orbs that were barely contained by her white lacy bra.

As my eyes feasting themselves on those magnificent, melon-like breast, Luz's fingers began to play in my belt and with one practised movement she had it unbuckled and then with one hand she opened the button at the top of my fly and unzipped my jeans. She reached inside my underwear and took my cock in a firm grip and began to rub it slowly.

Christ, but I was hard as a rock! Normally is takes me a while to stand to attention, but the sight of Luz, with her bright red skin, and firm, ripe young breasts just drove to the edge and we had not even begun the bout yet.

Luz used her free hand to start unbuttoning my shirt, so I repaid the favour by reaching behind her to unzip her black skirt and then push it down over her voluptuous hips.

Her panties matched the bra, something with I always approve of, and my earlier question was now answered as my hungry eyes went down to her thighs. She was wearing hold-up stockings, and at the sight of them even my cock began to drool.

"Do you like me?" Luz's question was asked in mock seriousness, with only the mischievous glint in her eyes giving the game away. Instead of answering her I quickly stripped her of the remains of her outer clothing and then shook all mine off. As I pulled my jeans off my legs I quickly removed my shoes as well and then stood in front of her, stark naked, and obviously eager to go.

I held my cock and pointed it towards her: "Does this answer your question?"

She nodded, an expression of seriousness on her face as she considered what was shortly to begin pushing its way into her body. I walked towards her, turned her around and sent her to the bed with a firm smack to the rump.

Before putting her into bed I unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. I took one of those ponderous breast in my mouth and with my right hand I reached inside the rear of her knickers to gently touch the button that lay between her fine buttocks. I did not let my finger go too deep inside her, but I did move it around in a gently, circular motion to force it to open just enough to admit my finger tip.

Luz gasped at my audacity and tried to clench her muscles to expel my probing finger. As she did that I let my left hand enter her panties from the front so that I could explore her pussy. She was as wet and warm and ready as I knew she would be, but I amused myself by fingering her front and back for a moment until she took my cock in that iron grip that she had and began to expertly work it until it was harder than it had ever been in my life, I swear.

Looking into her face I saw a look of triumph spreading across her features. Her head came back and her mouth widened in a vulpine grin of triumph. I could feel my cock muscles begin to slacken as the gates inside my weapon opened to release the bubbling juices that lay fermenting in my balls.

There was only one thing to do. I grabbed Luz's hand and pulled it away from my weapon, and then I reached behind her to encircle her waist with my left arm. I lifted her up so that her feet were barely touching the floor and yanked her panties down to the top of her thighs in one movement. 

Then I spanked her. Not hard and not for long, but I gave her a spanking with half a dozen or so firm smacks so that she would know that there are two kinds of people in the world, namely those who fuck and those who get fucked. The spanking ensured that Luz was left in no doubt as to which one of us did the fucking and which one was fucked.

I let her stand and her hands flew to her bottom, to rub away the tingling that the spanking had given her in the nether region. She looked at me accusingly, but I only smiled at her and lifted my index finger to wag it in her direction. There was really nothing she could say as she understood exactly why I had felt it necessary to upend her.

There was only one thing to do, and that was reach down and yank Luz's panties all the way down and let them fall to her ankles. She kicked them off along with her shoes and I walked her over to the bed and gave her a gentle push to get her in it. She lay on her back waiting for me, and as I climbed in and aboard her she took my hardness in her hand and guided it into her waiting body.

To be continued

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...