Tuesday 31 January 2012

Poking the Pole, Part Two

The drive back to Sylvia's place went smoothly enough with the girl asking me questions twenty to the dozen about my job, life in Mexico and my income level. I gave her the answers that I think she wanted to hear, which is to say I lied though my teeth, as any man will when he can sense a friendly pussy within reach of his ever-eager cock.

"I am soooo glad that we met," she cooed, in tones that almost had me fooled. Almost, but not quite. I could tell that my soothing words were having their effect from the way in which Sylvia's voice changed from hectoring to gentle, her tone becoming pure liquid velvet as she purred out her delight at having met the man of her dreams, and so on.

Her left hand strayed from the steering wheel and began to caress my thigh. With a silent chuckle I took hold of it and placed it over my rapidly hardening cock. She stroked me gently and I heard her gasp as she realised that I had become fully hard.

"You will have to wait until we get home, it isn't far now," she said, her voice breathy and heavy.

Sylvia expertly turned the car into a wide avenue and as we drove along it and past a row of shops she pushed me back into my seat with the hand that had only recently been caressing my hardness.

"Please sit back, and don't let poor, dear Ram see you as we go past his shop.  The poor darling gets so jealous - I really don't know how I shall tell him that I have met you, my love."

I had a caustic reply all ready in my mouth when the devil, who often sits by my side guiding my along the way, gave me a nudge and I kept my peace. If Sylvia wanted to think that I was her new meal ticket then she was going to be in for a surprise, but hopefully that was going to be after I had finished shooting my load inside her.

"Of course, darling, I do understand," His Satanic Majesty made me say.

At least she was telling the truth as far as the distance to her flat was concerned as it was only about two minutes away from dear Ram's shop. Once we arrived she parked the car on the street of terraced houses and led me to the door which led upstairs to her first floor flat. A soon as the door closed behind us I reached out and pulled her towards me, swiftly unbuttoning her wine red overcoat as I did so, and then letting my arms encircle her waist with my hands going down to hungrily fondle her buttocks.

Sylvia put her arms around my neck and we kissed hungrily.  Breaking apart I reached down and lifted her skirt, finding to my delight that she was wearing stockings and immediately letting my fingers slide inside the waistband of her panties, my middle finger going down to explore her hidden depths.

"Christ - you are wet!" She was as well, all slick and wet and warm and ready for my cock.

She unzipped my trousers, fumbled for the belt, found it and expertly unbuckled it. The button that was all that held the trousers in place was calmly undone and her hands went inside to fondle me.

We stared at each other for a moment, each pleasuring the other, and then as if on cue we both burst out laughing.

"Bed," was all I said, and Sylvia pointed the way to the bedroom and off we scampered.

We did not waste any time once we got there undressing each other. Instead I tore off my clothes and climbed into bed to be joined less than a minute later by the  naked Sylvia. 

She fell onto her back and as I climbed on top of her she opened her legs to let me mount her, taking my cock in her hand, and placing it inside the entrance to her inviting pussy. I thrust my hips forward and my weapon slid inside her body. Sylvia exhaled loudly as it forced its way into her and opened her eyes and mouth widely as it reached its hilt and I paused for a moment with my sword lost inside her.

There was nothing of finesse about the fucking that I gave that Polish girl that night. I gave her a good, hard seeing to which is what she wanted and as my cock drove into her body she rocked her head from side to side, muttering "nee, nee, nee" under her breath all the time.

I have no idea what it means, if anything, but I do remember that it spurred me on to thrust into her harder and harder and faster and faster as she increased the seeming urgency of the cry. He nails raked my back and her hips were flung up in wanton abandon each time my cock penetrated her yielding body.

The speed increased to the killing velocity. I could feel my balls grow heavy with the weight of the hot, potent cream that lay inside them. I looked into Sylvia's face and saw that she had lost control as she entered the depths of her own satisfaction and at that moment my muscles relaxed as all the gates inside my cock opened at once to allow the hungry juices to flow upwards  into Silvia's inviting wetness.

We lay in each other's arms and began to drift off to sleep.

"I hope that you are on the pill," was all I could manage to say before sleep overtook me, and as I drifted off into the depths I could hear Sylvia's drowsy laugh by way of her reply.

To be continued.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...