Saturday 31 December 2011

Raven and the world of BDSM

My plan was to start the blog up again early in the New Year, but I spent several hours chatting on the telephone to Raven yesterday, so I thought that I would return sooner than planned with this cautionary tale.

Raven is far kinkier than me, that much is obvious to both of us. I spank a woman when she has irritated me, and yes I fuck her afterwards, usually, because having a nice, subdued female is a delight, but at the end of the day I can live without reddening a female rump so long as madam behaves herself.

Raven, alas, has reached a stage where she cannot live without discipline. It is not the pain, which she hates by the way, it is the feeling that she has been punished and that feeling helps to calm her down. Even her voice changes after a spanking, as it and her both become very soft and gentle.

The problem is that the fellow in South Africa who takes Raven in hand is away on holiday and the lady became ratty and out of sorts and decided to dip her toe in the BDSM world, with consequences that made her shudder as she related the tale to me.

She met a man with judgement that she trusted and he put her in touch with a fellow, the idea being that this other man would take over Raven's disciplinary needs. The two met in a bar and Raven told me that she was uncertain about him, but would play it by ear. Yesterday, the two decided to meet in the same bar to continue the discussion, and that is when it all went horribly wrong for her.

To begin with his car had broken down so Raven drove to his house and the pair began to chat. The problem was that this man turned out to be a serious alcoholic who proceeded to down a whole bottle of brandy in the hour or so that she was with him. He became aggressive, and began to tell her how she would behave at all times - and it was at that moment that she burst out laughing.

Things became ugly at that point and Raven left. Now, she was never really in any danger, partly because this clown was too drunk to be able to coordinate his movements properly, but mainly because Raven is a tough bird who knows how to brawl if she has to. That said, the whole incident left her out of sorts and in need a several hours' conversation with me over the 'phone.

What can I say? Today is her birthday and if you are so minded you might want to leave a greeting at her blog or Facebook page - she would appreciate that, I know.

As for me, I am reminded of a conversation that I had over a decade ago here in Mexico City with some friends who enjoyed a good spanking. Each and every one of them was vociferous in their belief that they had nothing to connect them to the BDSM shower.

Given what happened to Raven yesterday, they maybe had a point?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...