Wednesday 28 September 2011

How not to pull pussy

I was on the tube yesterday travelling into central London. A young mother was stood next to me with her baby in her arms, so I suggested that she sat down on the free seat next to mine. She misheard me and thought I was asking to hold the baby, which is why I ended up having a ten month old delight plonked onto my knee. She touched my moustache and was fascinated by my glasses and I bounced the little bundle up and down and made her giggle. When I looked up every woman in the carriage was smiling sweetly at me.

I remembered that 16 years ago I had been on a bus in Mexico with my eldest who was then just two years old and a girl had watched me playing with him and had then held him in her arms. We started chatting and the next day I bedded her, and since then I used each baby son as he arrived as pussy fodder, so I decided to chance my arm with a likely looking miniskirt on the tube yesterday.

As I go up to leave I gave her my card along with my self deprecating smile. she smiled rather nicely and I figured that it was a racing cert for a jump, but alas instead of the nice vanilla card I gave her the kinky one with the BDSM triskale which made her eyes widen:


However they almost fell out of her head when she turned the card over and read my quote from John Wilkes on the back:


She hasn't called me yet...

5 comments:

Pink said...

I predict your phone will ring any minute.

XX,

Pink

Anonymous said...

Hamsterville, the Ogre, holding a tiny little baby in the train!?
I only believe it because I did see you with C, that day in the car, 14 years ago... I was 19, you were 41 and he was maybe 3.
Moose.

Uncle Nick said...

Notrodamus you are not, my dear Pinkness...

Moose, good grief, what a memory you have. Yes, I had to deliver something to you and I loaded the little devil up in the back of the New Yorker or Cougar - which was it? I remember ha asked me who you were and I told him that you were my student or something and he bought it and lost interest. Such mugs at that age, aren't they?

Thanks for the trip down Memory Lane, Moose. Are you planning to become a regular commentator? I suppose as we get towards December the awareness of what is going to happen to your bottom must press on your mind. Maybe being nice to me around here might change my mind?

Raven Red said...

Erm...uncle Nick, not wanting to be impolite or anything - but the chances of you changing your mind about smacking a bottom...wait...maybe...erm...nope. Not a chance.

Jennifer said...

So awesome, It Making me want more .. almost begging :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...