Monday 29 August 2011

The delights of munching

Last Wednesday saw what is rapidly becoming a monthly munch at the Central Station bar in London's King's Cross. The idea is to have an open house event one afternoon a month where everyone and his brother can turn up and do their own thing. My thing involved sitting on the roof terrace slurping beer, but Raven found herself being taken down to the cellar area to have her bottom bared and spanked. She returned wriggling nicely and clearly angling for some sympathy from me, but alas sympathy had run out that day, so I left her to wriggle as I glugged another beer. 

If you are in central London on the 28th September then do please come along to the Central Station between 1.00 and 6.00pm. Dominic Hyde who normally runs these events sadly has to go into hospital, but he has left the show in my hands as well as that of another fellow. 
So don't be shy - make a note of the time, date and place and I look forward to meeting you at next month's munch!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...