Friday 8 April 2011

Guest Posting: Julia's first marital spanking

This is a guest posting by Julia Dillingham, a Facebook friend who hails from Colorado in the USA. She currently lives in North Carolina.

 The first time I was spanked as an adult was when I was 29 and I was sitting in my Colorado bedroom with Cari my sister-in-law, talking and getting bored. My late husband John who was the same age as me and her husband Walter were at work and his parents had gone out for the evening. I had had enough of being bored and got the wonderful idea to jump in my little Mazda Sundowner truck and head up into the mountains. Cari whined that it was getting dark, Walter wouldn't like it, but I laughed it off and off we went. She told me the guys would not like it and my reply was that we would be back well before they get home. 

Yeah right! we went to a little off the road area where I use to go before I was married. Just a spot by Clear Creek Canyon in Colorado. We sat and watched the sun go down and just talked. I forgot my watch so I had no clue as to the time. when we started to tire out we got back into the truck and headed home.We stopped in Golden Colorado and got something to eat. I did  call home and leave a message on the answering machine. Yes I knew they wouldn't probably get it and I could always erase it when we got home and therefore no one would know we had even left. If they did happen to get home before us they would have no reason on earth to worry about us. See? I took care of everything!!! Or so I thought!!!! We went to Pizza Hut and lost track of time once again. We finally decided it was time to go home. 

As I turned into the driveway Cari gasped and began to cry. I looked at her as if she had lost her mind. UNTIL I saw that not only were our In-Laws home but both the guys cars were there as well. I still was not sure why Cari was so upset. As I pulled in the driveway the door flew open and out stamped two very angry looking men...Our Husbands!. I still did not know what the big deal was.Walter got to the truck first , opened up the door and said the 4 words that to this day will turn my legs to jelly and make my bottom start to tingle!!!! BEDROOM!!! NOW!! YOUNG!!! LADY!!! As I watched her RUN for the house All I could think of was... W.T.F.. Suddenly my door was yanked open and I was swept out of the truck and tossed over John's shoulder and carried into the house and into my bedroom. I was then set on my feet and glared at.

As I yelled John just crossed his arms and continued to glare at me. I told him I did not know what the big deal was as Cari and I were together and after all I did call and leave a message. It was about this time I heard Cari's cries and what sounded like slaps coming from their room. I stopped in my tracks and just looked at John and then the door and back at him. Again I was confused. W.T.F. was happening to her? I started to go to the door to help Cari only to hear that low growl he had when he was mad and was told to STOP RIGHT THERE YOUNG LADY!!! I spun around and asked him what was wrong with Cari... He just smiled and said she was getting spanked just like I was about to. I just laughed at the thought...

I guess my laughing at the thought was just about the last straw as far as he was concerned.. I was grabbed and my top was yanked off and my bra followed. I am not sure where my shoes went but next thing I knew my shorts were down and he was pulling me over his knees. Where the brush came from is a mystery to this day. After several swats my panties were pulled down and off. I fought him but he was bigger than me. He shifted and put me back over his left leg, trapped my legs down with his right leg and the spanking was back on. It seemed to go on forever. I have never felt such pain or such rage boiling up in me. After about 10 minutes of this he let me up. Lord I was Mad. I stood up spun around and punched him in the face. That was a dumb assed move on my part. Never hit back when being corrected. I again found myself over his knee and trapped. This time he took his belt to my poor bottom. If I thought the first spanking was bad .... I needed to think again. After another 10 to 15 minutes of intense spanking John asked me if I wanted to punch him again. I was smart and said NO SIR!!! He then let me up and told me to stand in the corner till he came back.

I stood there well really I danced in the corner and cried. My bottom hurt too much to rub. 30 minutes of dancing in the corner came to an end. John came back in took me into his arms and just held me while I cried. He then told me he was going to keep me safe if he had to spank me every day till I learned to stop putting myself in danger and Cari as well. I nodded but had other thoughts on how he could comfort me after that spanking. I am sure you know all to well what happened next!!!

So Nick ..... that was my introduction into my Domestic Discipline Lifestyle. It took about 2 months for me to learn to be safe and think before doing things. I did learn tho .....and, I learned not to hit back and not to run out of the house to try and escape being spanked. He could also out run me and when he would catch up to me I would again get to ride home over his shoulder and he would spank me all the way home. Yes in front of God and the whole neighbourhood!!!!!! Now I ask ya is that fair? At least he kept my pants on till we got to our bedroom!

3 comments:

Raven Red said...

Loved this! Thank you, Uncle Nick.
Do not quite know what is worse? Being called "Young Lady" or your personal favourite: "Little girl"...

mushmousejd said...

Young Lady by all means will catch and hold my attention for as long as needed!!! ;-( Thank-you for reading my story Raven Red.....
Lady Julia

Anonymous said...

I used to belong to a spanking club, meeting once a month at each other's homes, taking turns. Those discipline spankings I found to be quite nasty, and really hurt, but the sex we enjoyed afterwards was FANTASTIC!!!! Lori (WI)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...