Monday 14 March 2011

Thought for the day: should this girl have been caned?


Is it just me or do others feel that the saucy young madam  wearing the tights and black knee socks really does need to be taken in hand as these other girls are? As for the other one, who is giving the two fingered salute, holding the sign whilst hiding behind it, she really should have been forced to make the long walk to the head's study.

The photo is from 1970 and shows a demonstration mounted by some London schoolgirls against the use of the cane by the way.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nick, I've just filed this post under "silly questions" ;-)

Anonymous said...

Of course !
ALL of them should have been spanked and then caned.

MarQe said...

The cane should still be in use. The answer to your question? ........ Of course she should !

Uncle Nick said...

Er, yeah, thanks Wordsmith. I do have my female moments, don't I?

So everyone agrees then? Bend over girls!

Raven Red said...

I have taken note of the "female moment" comment. Storing it away only as females can for future use.
(GRIN)

sixofthebest said...

Of course these naughty woman should have their knicker's taken down, and given 12 of the best strokes of a pliable stinging cane on their bare bottoms. And I mean 12 of the very best strokes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...