Wednesday 2 February 2011

When Barack Obama smacked Michelle's bottom - almost


For some reason lot's of people want to see Michelle Obama spanked. I can't think why myself as the woman doesn't really interest me that much, but in the interests of keeping my readers happy here is the nearest video clip to a spanking. Which is to say it sort of shows a pat that was clearly aimed at her well rounded rump before President Obama shifted his hand slightly and caught her in the small of her back. However, we at Urzdown Hall think that he really wanted to send her on her way with a firm, husbandly smack to the bum, but didn't. For some reason or other. That we cannot fathom.

2 comments:

sixofthebest said...

Uncle Nick, Michele Obama in my opinion does have a nice bottom to spank, but the one person I would love to spank in the political arena, is Sarah Palin. Here really is a naughty lady that surely needs to have her knickers taken down, and spanked painfully bright red.

Uncle Nick said...

Sarah Palin? Well, I researched her a lot during the election, but never found any spanking tales. I will run a post about her next week as she does make my gonads jangle as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...