Monday 24 January 2011

When Superman spanked Lois Lane


This is one of the first spanking images that I can remember seeing back in the mid-1960s. As a young fellow I was a great fan of the caped crusader and would buy a comic regularly. I can still remember my surprise when I opened the issue and saw  Lois Lane upended across Superman's knee. Of course it wasn't actually Superman who spanked her, it was the robot that guarded his fortress, but that was not important to me then:


In case you are wondering, Lois decided that she wanted to live in the fortress so Superman made sure that she did not enjoy the experience so would wish to return home as soon as possible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Lois Lane was spanked in the comics.But why wasn't Lois Lane Played by Noel Neill spanked during the run of Adventures of Superman 1952-1958? She certainly earned more than one spanking!

Anonymous said...

Noel neill had the perfect bottom for spanking. It would have been mindblowing to see her spanked! Noel as Lois Lane was tied up numerous times, beut never spanked....Why??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...