Thursday 13 January 2011

Spanking a whore

Many women think that men hire working girls for sex. That is not true: we hire them so that when the sex is over they have a shower, get dressed and then off is where they fuck. In other words we don't have to pretend to be interested in their inane, superficial prattle and can get on with something useful having been agreeably despunked.

So it came to pass in about 2005 that I was walking down a street called San Pablo in sunny Mexico City when I realised that I was nursing a rather insistent blue-veiner. Luckily I was on the right street as it is wall to wall whore, so my strides took on another purpose as I looked for a trollop who would put a nice shine to the increasingly hard knob that I carried inside my trousers. I picked out a likely looking lass who was about 20 and wearing a rather fetching black Lycra mini-dress and agreed a price with her. For some reason and no matter what the exchange rate is, a San Pablo whore including hotel always seems to cost a tenner. Along with haircuts, a leg over is good value in this city.

Off we went and I quickly put her to work stroking my balls and sucking my cock. I was on my back with the girl at my side. My trousers were down to my thighs and all of a sudden I felt a hand very gently move something around on my left side.Sitting up I saw that the girl had somehow managed to unzip my trousers' security pocket and had partially removed the wallet. When I looked at her she was busily engaged in removing a note.

I couldn't help but laugh, and then I sat up, pulled my trousers back into their place and then stood the girl up in front of me. I asked her if she fancied a trip to the local ;police station? Seeing her look of amazement I hasten to inform her that I didn't give a flying fuck what anyone thought about either me or my activities, and I went on to tell her that if she had previous form for thievery she could be looking at some pretty tasty time behind bars.

To give her credit, this was one trollop who was not easily fazed. She gave ma a grin and offered not only to waive her fee but also to blow me without a condom. I grinned back at her, although my smile was more wolfish than anything else and told her that she would be paid in full - after I had smacked her bottom.

She nodded her head and I pulled her across my knee. It was the matter of a moment to pull up her dress to reveal her very firm buttocks clad in a lilac thong. I then gave her twelve firm smacks on alternate cheeks.

Standing her up again in front of me I saw a look of fury on her face, mixed in with pure, insolent defiance. I told her that her expression had earned her a thorough spanking and for the first time I was rewarded by a look of concern that flashed across her face.

Putting her back in position I lifted the dress again and this time I peeled the thing down to mid thigh. She started to protest and tried to hold onto the garment, but a firm smack to the rump made her let go and the necessary preliminaries were soon completed. I really don't know why women who wear a thing that leaves the bottom bare and gives them no protection for a hard male hand still object to the lowering of that item but they do. It probably has to do with a desire to keep some measure of dignity, but I am sorry to have to tell you, ladies, that dignity is not allowed with me.

I spanked her soundly, first one cheek and then the other. My right leg was cocked over her kicking thighs and I took her right hand in my left and held it away from her bottom. She tried to use her free arm to lever herself up, but it was a simple matter to jam my left elbow into her back just below the shoulders and keep her down until I decided that the correction had been administered.

This time when I stood her up she was completely chastened and kept her eyes down as I looked into her face. I told her that she was naughty and that her spanking had been made ten times worse by her insolence following the first dozen smacks. I went on to tell her that if anyone else ever had cause to discipline her then she would not be quite so foolish. I also told her to improve her pickpocketing techniques...

The girl nodded her head, saying "Yes sir" in Spanish, over and over again in a quiet voice. I lifted her head and saw the tears forming in the corners of her eyes. . . Then I ordered her to her knees.

She gave me a very fine blow job indeed and it did not take me long to shoot my load. She went off to the bathroom and when I poked my head around the door I saw that she was slowly rubbing her bottom and looking at my handiwork in the mirror. I couldn't help buy laugh and to her credit she had spirit enough to pout and me and stick her tongue out.

In case anyone is wondering, I not only paid her, but I left her with a nice tip as well!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...