Thursday 6 January 2011

On the uses of belts

I went to an artisan market yesterday to buy a belt. The stall had any number of leather items that would be ideal for holding trousers up, but my belts have to serve a double purpose so I need something extra thick and very long.

The stall keeper was showing me his wares and I decided that there are times when discretion is really not worth the trouble so I told him the truth: that a belt for me is used for thrashing obedience into mouthy young madams when it isn't around my waist. To give the fellow credit he didn't bat an eyelid, but turned around and vanished into the interior of his stall to return a moment later with this handy item which I promptly bought from him for about £7.50.

 

The young female assistant rolled her eyes to heavenward   and uttered the eternal female bleat that involves the clicking of the tongue. I said to her that if she behaved then she would never have to ever feel such a thing, and to her credit she grinned ruefully and touched her bottom.

Say what you like about Mexican women they may not enjoy being kissed by the leather but they do accept that it has to happen from time to time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...