Wednesday 26 January 2011

A Fine Spanking For Bernadette, Part Three

I spanked Bernadette methodically, alternating one cheek with the other, and built up an increasing crescendo of smacks. I cannot remember how many I gave her, but the room resounded to the crack of my palm across her helpless buttocks; buttocks that quickly became first pink, then bright red, before finally turning to the glowing colour of hot coals.

During the whole of her well-earned spanking, Bernadette did nothing but weep bitterly and shake her head from side to side. I could hear over the racket caused by the collision of my hand with her bottom that she was trying to form words of protest in her mouth but they remained unformed and all she managed to do was issue strangulated cries as she kicked her legs in a hapless attempt to break free.

Finally, with my arm aching and my palm stinging, I brought the spanking to a close with a final flurry of hard smacks, and then I dumped Bernadette onto the floor, to weep to her heart's content. She lay there sobbing for at least five minutes, before finally rising and resting her forearms on my knees.

"Please, she said, piteously, "let me pull my knickers up."

It was a faintly ridiculous request especially since my cock had begun to harden, but I gave her my permission, and she gently reached around behind her and pulled the scanties up, wincing as they covered her ravaged bottom.

Bernadette remained on the floor, with her head down, gently sobbing to herself and stroking her bottom to ease the pain. From time to time she would glance up at me with her big tear soaked eyes, but she didn't speak, contenting herself with the glances. Eventually she moved slightly towards me and reached out towards me with her left hand. She ran it along my legs and rubbed one of my knees, all the while moving uncomfortably from side to side, wincing all the while in discomfort.

"Can I have a hug, please?"

That was all she said and really it was all she needed to say. It was just the little bit of acceptance of her naughtiness that I had been waiting for and I took her in my arms and held her close for what seemed like an age as she continued to sniffle.

Eventually Bernadette looked me full in the face and with the tears fresh on her face, she smiled at me, and cocked her head to one side. She raised her eyebrows and leaned in to kiss me, a long, lingering kiss.

When it was over I stood up taking Bernadette with me. She giggled as she saw my  erection jutting out from within my trousers. I unzipped myself and took the throbbing hardness out, to place it in her hand. She stroked me gently as I undressed her. I unzipped her dress from the back and let it fall to the floor. Her brassier was part of a set with the cream panties and that quickly joined the dress. Finally I hooked my fingers into both sides of her panties, and grinned wolfishly at Bernadette as I prepared to lower them:

"It was a waste of time letting you pull them up, wasn't it?" I asked her.

Bernadette squealed in mock outrage and I laughed and picked her up and put her into bed. Stripping off my own clothes I quickly joined her and she put her arms around my neck as I began to nuzzle and kiss her ripe breasts, taking the nipples in my mouth one at a time to harden them with my flickering tongue.

The lovemaking was slow, as it always is with a freshly spanked female. Bernadette kept her arms around my neck as I thrust my cock into her warm,welcoming body. She moved easily in time with me, her body keeping pace with mine as slowly the tempo increased.

At her moment of truth, Bernadette raked her nails deep into my back, drawing blood with them, and throwing back her head to let out the only real noise that she had made during the whole act - a long moan that came from deep within her and which was exhaled at great length. It was a primal cry of pleasure at the end of that joyous act which brought us together again as a couple after what had been for both of us, a pretty horrible day all told.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...