Wednesday 27 October 2010

Raven Red's first week in the UK

Raven Red is flying up the coast of Africa on her way to London as I write these words. Her flight gets in at about 7.00am and she will be picked up by the owner of Moonglow, who will take her to a family home in the Midlands. The next couple of days will be spent with her family and trying to get used to an English late October.

The lady may go to the Night of the Cane in London on Friday, but that is still uncertain. As for me, I would sooner have a tooth pulled without anaesthetic than spend an evening in the company of wannabes and punters, but to each his own.

She is now confirmed to arrive here in the north on Sunday, so as far as I am concerned it really is all about trying to improve my health as best I can and prepare for her visit.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...