Thursday 28 October 2010

TV Spankings: Bat Masterson



I don't remember this western series from back in the day which is probably why this spanking had passed me by until just yesterday. The scene is played very light-heartedly and it is obvious from the dialogue that the girl is going to have her pert bottom smacked.

However, it is the actual spanking itself that is interesting. Bat Masterson, played by Gene Barry, strides into the cell and beckons the girl to position herself over his knee. That she does with only a small amount of further encouragement from him. It is the air of resignation that she demonstrates which makes the scene so sweet, as it carries with it the notion that she is accepting her punishment with as good a grace as possible.

This episode of the series was shot in 1959. Although played tongue in cheek - just look at Gene Barry's face! - it did tie into the prevailing notion that a saucy young madam deserved to have her bottom smacked - and the saucy young madams of the day accepted that nostrum just as much as the rest of society.

4 comments:

sixofthebest said...

What a delightful spanking, my only regret in regular movies, or TV show's they cannot show a naughty women's bare bottom. Thank you. Strict Uncle.

Uncle Nick said...

Yes, it is a delight, isn't it? I only came across the clip by chance,never having heard of the series before.

Ernesto said...

I was a child in that moment,and I used to see Bat Masterson and I cant simply believe I would see again that exciting scene(50 years later!!),which left me a great impression since I was a child,and probably was one of the scenes which made me grow the pleasure of spankings in all my sexual life.I remember my face turned red because I see the program with my family,and they laughed looking at it, but I got so excited.The scene is delightful,I cant avoid to see the girl's face during all the time,and the way she accepts her punishment(Im in Argentina,forgive me if my English is no sood)

Uncle Nick said...

Glad you liked it, Ernesto. And don't worry about your English as it is better than you believe. Take a trip over to the Uncle Nick's Videos and see some of the clips that I shot in Mexico if you want to hear me speaking Spanish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...