Wednesday 13 October 2010

An audience for a spanking

During the years that I lived in Mexico I ran a Yahoo group dedicated to our little predilection, indeed it was the first such group set up in Mexico, running in Spanish. Quite a few women got in touch with me via the group seeking discipline and I would always make it clear to them that a red rump was going to be followed by a well stretched pussy. Some dropped out, whereas others were only too happy to agree to my terms. A group larger than either of the other two consisted of the women who put forward objections to receiving my cock, but who really only wanted to be held down for the knobbing. Needless to say I was only too pleased to oblige those fine ladies.

Paloma was one of the few females who managed to complete part one of the process without ever proceeding to part two and how she did it was a masterly example of feminine guile in action. She contacted me to discuss a spanking and once she had satisfied herself that I knew what I was talking about and was not all tongue and trousers she set her trap.

She explained that she was interested in video work and went on to enquire, sweetly, if it involved sex. I replied that it didn't, and went on to explain that an audition would be needed. I should have been wary when she agreed to that with alacrity, and double wary when she suggested a discrete hotel and promised to be in a room waiting for me. Experience should have taught me that when something is too good to be true it invariably is, but greed got the better of me and I wandered off to the hotel on the day in question to find Paloma, a well preserved and incredibly rich looking 30 year old, waiting for me.

She explained that her husband was not a disciplinarian and that should have given me pause for thought because how could such an obviously wealthy married women appear in one of my videos? She also asked me if I wouldn't mind acting as if I were a her father and give her a lecture over something or other? That struck me as strange since the aim of the session was just to test out her capacity to receive a spanking, but Paloma explained that she really needed to get into the swing of things otherwise she would not be able to kick her legs like a real naughty girl would. I agreed, obviously I did, because I am truly the whitest of men.

I pushed Plaoma into a corner and held her wrists firmly by her side. Speaking softly into her ear I told her in Spanish that she was a bad girl and all the protests in the world would not save her from the retribution to come. At first she struggled, but gradually the fight left her and she stood quietly, head down, awaiting her fate. I was seriously impressed with what I still imagined was her acting talent...

Taking the wretched girl by the arm I marched her over to the bed, sat down and pulled her across my knee. It was the work of a moment to flip up her cotton skirt and peel down her white panties to mid thigh. Cocking my right leg over her thighs to prevent any bucking and weaving, I proceeded to administer correction to the traditionally seat of learning.

Paloma behaved as any normal girl would under those circumstances. First she wriggled her hips from side to side and then she put her right hand behind herself to try to cover her rapidly reddening buttocks. I grabbed her wrist and folded the arm neatly into the small of her back before continuing the spanking to its conclusion in a crescendo of rapid fire smacks that left Paloma breathless and unable to squeal any more. She lay  helpless across my knee, sobbing quietly and utterly unable to resist.

The temptation to proceed to the next stage which involves the thoroughly submissive and obedient little girl receiving a good knobbing was almost too much to resist, and certainly my cock was straining against my trousers in its eagerness to be inside Paloma's no doubt ripe pussy. However, and you may find this hard to believe, but sheer greed got the better of me. I really thought that this bright eyed and bushy tailed young madam was going to be the next star of the spanking video world and I wanted my fair share of the financial action so I left her unfucked to compose herself.

I smoked a cigarette while Paloma blubbered and then went off to the bathroom to do whatever women do at times like that. When she returned a few minutes later she looked none the worse for wear and had a perky smile on her elfin face. That was when I noticed that the lace curtain in the window was blowing gently in the breeze. . .

I strode across and pulled back the curtain. Looking down from the first floor room I saw the courtyard below where the cars were parked and standing around, all smoking and with big grins on their faces were the men of the hotel, the car jockeys, bellboys and the like. I turned to Paloma and gestured for her to come and have a look.

As soon as she appeared in the window a cheer went up from the men below, a cheer that sort of froze in their throats as Paloma gazed steadily from one to the next, quite simply freezing their little balls in their sacks, by gazing at each man in turn, holding his eyes for a moment until he looked away and then going on to the next in line. It was  a masterly demonstration of how an upper class Mexican woman keeps the lower orders in their place. Paloma quite simply demonstrated a total, patrician contempt for the men, something that they sensed and felt helpless to do anything about. A few minutes later and we were downstairs waiting for two of those same men to bring our cars. During that time Paloma stood quietly, a hand resting on my shoulder, completely oblivious to the people around all of whom knew that her backside was the colour of a tomato and that she would be sleeping on her stomach that night. The cars arrived, Paloma kissed me on the lips and climbed into her car. I was pleased to see her sit down gingerly and she had the good grace to pout at me before she drove off. 

I never saw her again. All the contact details that I had suddenly went dead and that was the end of Paloma. Obviously she had played me like a violin to get what she wanted out of me. She used my own greed and desire to make money out of her as a way of blinding me to the game that she was playing until it was too late. That said I don't hold any malice towards her - Paloma was a consummate player and she earned my respect for that. Not only that, but she brought home to a gang of Pedros, Pacos and Panchos just what it means to be a brown-skinned, short-dicked loser.

That is something that I still chuckle over:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...