Friday 20 August 2010

Cheerleader Paddling Photos

Does anybody know anything about this series of photos? I am very dubious about claims of authenticity for anything related to spanking, but these look real to me.


Someone has gone to a lot of trouble to mask the faces and the name of the school has been blurred from the side of the bus.

The guy sitting inside the bus is clearly enjoying himself and the fact that the photos were taken in the first place suggests that the action was not all that serious. Nevertheless the girls are wincing in the final shot below, obviously one of the the last in the series as they are all clutching their paddled rears.


The photos include one without a number, then a number two and a four. There is no three. If anyone can enlighten us on the mystery of who these people are and when the paddling took place I would be very grateful.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are from a spanko film, and so are not actual cheerleaders, but I cannot recall the name of the film.

I dunno why the eyes have been blanked out, these pictures have been circling for years.

Curtseygirl

Red Cindy said...

I've seen this film before. The guy leaning out the window gives some most unrealistic shouts of encouragement.

Can't recall the name though.

Uncle Nick said...

So it is all a fake? Thanks for the heads-up on that one, folks.

I wonder why they blanked out the name of the school and masked the faces?

Anonymous said...

It's from a B-movie made with no-name actors but I don't recall the name either.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...