Monday 20 September 2010

How to handle a woman

Every now and then men come along and tell me that they want to have a spanking relationship, but are seeking an appropriate girl. My reply is usually that I have always fancied being a serial axe murderer and I am just looking for the right kind of axe for my chopping needs. Put another way, if you want to be a mass murderer any old axe will do; and for a spanking man any female can be upended when her behaviour warrants it.

Then we get the men who have spent far too much time on the computer and agonise over whether they want to be in a head of household relationship or if they prefer one based on domestic discipline and its attendant rules. People, I only had the initials HoH and DD explained to me just the other day: that's how much interest I take in such nonsense.

The first time I disciplined a girl was when we were both 15 back in 1971. Since then I cannot remember a girlfriend who has not made at least one trip across my knee. For instance, if madam turned up late for a date - usually the second for some reason - then I would tell her that a repeat performance would earn her a spanking. Some women refused to accept that edict, and that was the end of that budding relationship. I am not going to be dictated to by anyone in a skirt as to how I shall or shall not behave, so by letting things end there and then I freed myself to go and far a more suitable replacement.

Is it just me, or is this not a better way to behave than playing silly buggers around the web? Just go out and find yourself a girlfriend, you men. Treat her properly, spend time and money on her, and then when she misbehaves put her across your knee and bring her back into line.

1 comment:

Raven Red said...

Uncle Nick,

First of all, with regards to the term HOH, I would strongly recommend that when saying it outloud, the abbreviation thereof should be avoided at all costs...

I did read up a lot about the DD relationships, with the HOH principle also explained. And I must admit, at first it seems as an ideal for someone looking for this type of relationship..

But then I found this list of what is advocated that a good woman should be like in a DD relationship...yea gods, the Ten Commandments pale in comparison..

And I haste to add, I do realise that not all couples in a DD relationship follows the "prescribed rules" blindly, but comes their own mutual understanding and agreement of what makes their relationship work.

However, reading these rules, I must admit that at rule 3 I started giggling, and at rule 25, I thought, that is it...I will never, ever be able to sit down, ever again....

It is very clear that whoever the HOH was that thought them up, lives in some fantasy world..personally, though I think that he formulated the rules to ensure that the woman will fail...

So, Uncle Nick, believe it or not, I for once fully agree with you...not even a "but" can be uttered...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...