Wednesday 22 September 2010

A spanking for Dorothy

I didn't go out with Dorothy for very long in the early 1980s. I was waiting to go up to Oxford as a mature student and she was a primary school teacher who had just been offered a new job in another part of the country. We enjoyed each others company, but we both knew that our time together was going to end sooner rather than later.

Dorothy was in her very late 20s in the early spring of 1983. We were sitting in her house watching television one evening when she became playful, but in an irritating sort of way. Quite how things got out of control has long since faded from memory, but I can remember that she started to throw cushions at me, and then held one up in front of my face to obscure my view of the TV set.

I told her to behave, but she took no notice, so I repeated the instruction with a threat to spank her if she didn't do as she was told. As I said that I began to eye her up to see how any correction would have to be administered. She was a small girl, only about five feet tall and wore a dress size ten, so there was unlikely to be much of a battle royal getting her over my knee. The black trousers could have presented a problem but I knew from past experience that they fastened with a simple button and zip combination, so it was really just going to be about standing her up, baring her bottom and putting her in position. I sat back and waited to see if Dorothy would do as she had been bidden, and was not in the least bit surprised to see that she carried on giggling, throwing cushions and generally behaving like a pain.

There was really only one thing to do, wasn't there? I stood up and hauled Dorothy to her feet. Ignoring her protests I undid the button on her trousers and unzipped them. Quickly I spun the wretched girl around so that her back was towards me and I yanked both trousers and panties don to her knees. Spinning her around again I sat down and pulled her across my left knee. My right leg was cocked over both her thighs and her wrists folded into the small of her back. It was the work of less than a minute to get her fully prepared for the spanking that was then about to be delivered.

I did not administer a very sound correction, contenting myself instead with twelve or so firm smacks, given first on one cheek and then the other. Dorothy gasped and whimpered as each one landed with its tell-tale crack across her twitching bottom, but other than that she was lay quietly until I brought the spanking to a close and sat her up on my knee.

She sat there quietly with her head resting on my shoulder. She tried to pull up her knickers and trousers but a firm smack put paid to such silly notions. I unzipped my own trousers and took out my cock and placed it in her hand. She stroked it until it became fully hard and then I slid her off my lap and onto her knees. Taking hold of her firmly behind the neck I guided her mouth over the head of my cock.

There was silence in the room that was only broken by my moans of pleasure. Eventually I lifted Dorothy up and placed her face down over the arm of a sofa, her red buttocks on display as a mark of my achievement. Guiding my throbbing cock into her I drove it deep into her body as far as the hilt. I then fucked her with those slow methodical fuck strokes that I do so enjoy delivering. Increasing the speed slowly but surely I eventually lost control and shot myself as deep inside her as I could.

Only then as we untangled ourselves did Dorothy start to speak, telling me quietly how sorry she was for her bad behaviour and promising to be good in future.

On that note we went to bed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...