Tuesday 7 September 2010

On the spanking of nurses

Do nurses still get spanked in the hospital linen cupboards? Back in the late 1970s I went out with a nurse who worked at New Charring Cross hospital in London. One day it came to pass that she earned herself a spanking which I duly administered. Once it was over she rubbed her bottom in that rueful way that girls often have and commented that I was just as bad as the doctors.

A few questions later it emerged that nurses were often spanked by the doctors, usually in the linen cupboard. Why there I hear you ask? Probably because the room is large, a door can be closed and there is somewhere for the man to sit so that the girl can be put across his knee. The cupboard has an other advantage in that a nurse is often sent to fetch something from it so a doctor with discipline on his mind only has to keep an eye out and wait his chance.

This girl and I did not go out for long and although I took out many nurses over the years that followed I never thought to ask any of them to confirm the linen cupboard tale. I should have done, I know, but life was so exciting in those days that questions that today nag at me seemed unimportant back then.

So, do any of you know a nurse and are you willing to ask her if bottoms are still smacked in hospitals?

2 comments:

sixofthebest said...

Uncle Nick, like all naughty women, if a nurse misbehaves, she of course should be spanked. Yes, nurses like all women in uniform, give off an aura of erotic pleasure, which makes me prone to wish I could warm their bare bottoms with a good spanking.

Starman said...

I have a number of polls where people can report on spankings they've given, received, etc. I personally found this report very arousing. It was sent in a few months ago from a sister who worked in a care-home.

"I Was going out to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary with my husband so had put on really sexy underwear. Brief red knickers, black suspenders and sheer black stockings. We had an old boy staying who insisted on giving me presents. Now I'm pretty well endowed up top, so men tell me, and he was always asking for a glimpse of my breasts. Obviously, I always refused but I guess he wore me down, especially when he said he was quite well off and was going to leave his money to me. Also, as a treat I jerked him off. Best thrill he'd had. Just then care-home owner walked in right in the middle and went berserk. Threatened to sack me, report me to the institute. Then the resident piped up that he had a better idea, and that it might serve as a lesson to me. That he should be allowed to spank me. I went berserk. I've never been spanked. My husband would never dare. And yet I had no choice. As if it wasn't bad enough to be put across his knee. In front of the owner, who said it was overdue, he pulled my uniform up revaling my brief silk knickers and suspenders. Then pulled my knickers down and spanked me until I was crying. I was so embarassed that when it was over I fled the room and cancelled dinner. Will take me a long time to get over this".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...