Monday 6 September 2010

Do we like American spanking videos?


I have always had very mixed feelings about American spanking videos. Technically they are first rate, certainly better then their British counterparts, but there has always been something about the output that turns me off. I don't feel that way about other countries' CP videos, so it is not a case of national prejudice at work. I actually find the Russian videos rather more appealing that the British ones, and which British CP aficionado is not also a fan of the Czech Republic's output?

The problem with American output is that is seems, at least to me, to be too consensual. With other countries' videos we can at least pretend that the girls really are naughty and are receiving real punishments for their naughtiness. The American videos just seem to make it clear that the "victims" are enjoying themselves.

The video that I am presenting here is maybe the exception to that rule, but what do other people think? Is it just me, or are the American spankers basically all about consensual play?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think American are among the best. I do not think they seem too consensual; some are very harsh indeed. Just because the models don't overact, doesn't mean the pain isn't real nor the reactions real.
The Russian and Czech are awfully violent and brutal and demeaning, and their spankers are jerks. The English waste too much time talking and their spankers take up too much screen time; they think it's about them, not the girl and the spanking, and they are pretty tame.
I put American at the top, then slavic, with english last.
Thank you.

Uncle Nick said...

The English do spend too much time padding out their videos with inane prattle, that I agree. That the Eastern Europeans demean the women is also true - but surely that is the whole point of the exercise? To bring a woman to heel and teach her to keep to her place?

sixofthebest said...

Uncle Nick, on this particular American spanking movie turns me off. First because she is a tatoo'ed lady. Secondly she wears no suspender-belt and stockings. Of some of the international spanking movies, Such as the French 'La Fessee', The Lupus group, made in Eastern Europe, and the English videos are reasonable good. The Germans have make fairly decent ones.

Starman said...

This would have been an excellent movie but for the tattoos.

Raven Red said...

Okay, if I am to be spanked, as in a real punishment, as these videos do try and portray...but first have to put on stockings and a garter belt..can I then request from the spanker that he makes sure he is also dressed accordingly? Oh, and if it is first thing in the morning, insists that he is clean shaven? I have a thing about facial hair as some do about tattoos...

Anonymous said...

I disagree with your revelation (above) that the purpose is to "demean" the woman. You are teaching her a lesson,not making her heel like a dog. If you treat her like dirt, coldly,as some of those Russian movies do, to the extreme, you will gain no respect,only fear.
There is no healthy relationship in that.(if that is your aim, and it should be)
I want to see real tears from sound discipline,on girls who really need it, because of their behavior ,not beatings half way to torture, as some Russkis do.A woman knows when she deserves a spanking.And will accept it,in love,not brutality.A man must know the difference between beating her silly ,and a strong spanking that brings her to real tears.(I hate those milk toasts ,on half the videos, who fake the spanking with a cupped palm))
Don't forget to tell her she is loved while she is crying like a baby, or your just a playboy getting his rocks off.

I am not heavily into British spanking videos,because the code words ,like "smacked bum", and some others, do nothing for me in America. Different tastes. No right or wrong way to do it. Keep your slipper ,tawse,and cane. I use my hand on the bare ass. (as opposed to "arse") No sound is sweeter...No snobbery.
You have a good blog going. Carry on.
A damn Yankee.

mushmousejd said...

Good going Anonymous. I fully agree. Take Care and be safe. Lady Julia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...